Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 17:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Selling RIFT EU account , Whitefall !

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling RIFT EU account , Whitefall !

Selling collector's account , so yes, I payed it 59 euros , so I will try to get at least 90
On this account you will find 2 Characters.
Rogue 50 lvl almost 4 pvp rank , T2 gears ( RUNE CARVED BOW INCLUDED ) ! + BUNCH OF Achievements ( all world-wide quests done for about 98%)
Mage 50 lvl , almost 3 pvp rank, ALL t2 ( purple) and some t3 ( raid gear) + Epic 110 % speed mount , all t2 dungeons DONE ,+ 2/5 GSB
It is possible from now on transfer any characters off this account on to whatever server ,
You wont get low server population EVER!

[/COLOR][/U]
So the prices should GROW !
You are going to have an account worked out in 2 months , it should be between mid-top ranks
Thus, I think offers like 50-60 euros are TOO few .
I would like to find a person who would like to have this account not for any further selling , but for the one who will use it like i did ( daily playing)
Why ? Because if you are looking to resell it you will surely try to take it at the lowest price u can, and it is not worth of what I mean to sell it for.
So guys, whatever it is gonna be, If you are interested send me an e-mail to or contact me via skype : Mafiot777
Happy Gaming !

Closed Thread