Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift
You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rift game account

Discussion on rift game account within the Rift forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rift game account

Hi, friend. Welcome to 3zoom. Here,we major in dealing with account. We have been buying and selling account for a long time and have good reputation among the clients. Our site is safe and authoritative, We have already sold lots of account. Besides, on our site we have many accounts for you to choose. So You can trust us safely and buy a satisfactory account here. At the same time,you can sell your account on our site. Once you want to sell the account, we will help you sell it as soon as possible. We have alresdy listed a lot of accounts for many customers who want to sell it, and helped them find the buyer quickly. If you want to buy or sell account,please don't hesitate to contact our live support.
Old 06/17/2011, 08:50   #2

elite*gold: 0
Nice Prices but German Acc's not equipped.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTT Rift Account Lvl 50 cleric for WoW 60 day game card
06/19/2011 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
Wtt my rift account for some wow time, the account has a lvl 50 cleric/defiant on the graybriar server. Below is a pic of the character and pretty much everything you need to know about it. If you're interested you can either contact me on here by email [email protected] or my aim is : medigo0811 http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/Medigo666 /Untitled.jpg
WTT Rift Account Lvl 50 cleric for WoW 60 day game card
06/07/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Wtt my rift account for some wow time, the account has a lvl 50 cleric/defiant on the graybriar server. Below is a pic of the character and pretty much everything you need to know about it. If you're interested you can either contact me on here by email [email protected] or my aim is : medigo0811 http://i171.photobucket.com/albums/u289/Medigo666 /Untitled.jpg
FREE ACCOUNT TRIAL !! RIFT Best Game Ever!!!
05/26/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
RIFT - Play the RIFT Free Trial with me - Dynamic Fantasy MMORPG
[B] WoW 60 Tage Game Card [S] Rift Key / Account
05/02/2011 - Rift Trading - 3 Replies
Ja also ich tausch meine 60 Tage Prepaid WoW gegen einen Rift Key oder Account den ihr nicht mehr braucht. Dacht mir das so: Vielleicht habt ihr ja keine Lust mehr auf RIFT oder es hat euch nicht überzeugt und jetzt hängt ihr auf dem Account so wie ich auf der Gametime Card die ich mir gekauft habe obwohl ich eigtl. garkeine Lust mehr auf WoW hatte. Vlt. wollt ihr ja jetzt weiter WoW spielen und dann könnt ihr sie hier eintauschen. Ich würde gerne ein Foto von dem CD-Key bekommen.
RIFT - Account and Game sell!
03/04/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Hy, i bought the game 3 days ago but i dont want to play it cos i dont have time so i want to sell it. My account is new. I have only one character but i can delete it immidiatly. The game price was 49,99 Euro with 30 day time card. Now i have 28 days back and i can download the game client from the internet so if you buy it, you will be able to download the digital version for your pc and lets go play! Offer a price if you are interested! Thx!