Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 20:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTT> LVL60 ROGUE RAID READY FULL REP FARMED FOR CS:GO KEY! NO SCAM!

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTT> LVL60 ROGUE RAID READY FULL REP FARMED FOR CS:GO KEY! NO SCAM!

Hello I would like to trade my Rift account wich consist of
lvl 60 Rogue 560+ PA level, Apothecary and Oufitter 375, 7 Souls, 150% mounts 1.5k plat, Brevanic Portal Generator (mobile Porticulum), ~200 credits.
Eternal City, Qajiri, Lycini, Torvan - Venerated (+ BiS planar focus with best lesser essences available) Necropolis Caretakers - Revered
Well geared char, just have to raid a bit more to get everything BiS
He also has PvP set (Mercenary mixed with Freelancer).
Here are some screenshots :

I WILL GIVE IT AWAY FOR CS:GO CLEAN KEY OR SELL FOR 30EURO/PAYPAL
PM me if you want more screenshots.
Cheers.

Old 02/08/2014, 14:47   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
Eu servers or USA? whats the attack power?

« Cleric 60 SL Souls, Notoriety Maxed, Check it !! | [WTS] RIFT Tank warior account »

Similar Threads
wts - EU Guardian Rogue - Hammerknell raid Ready
07/19/2011 - Rift Trading - 3 Replies
sold 50 lvl Guardian rogue, 4 pvp rank, apothecary/foraging 300 Equip, reputation, currencies, raid build unbuffed stats are under spoiler: http://img221.imageshack.us/img221/4350/equipjstzyqmt.png http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3026/repmoney.png http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/9791/raidbuildstats.png
[WTS] Rogue lvl 72 Full Farmed on Aege
09/30/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
Shes lvl 72 Full farmed with 344k sp left. She has dagger and crossbow skills all maxed (except for fast shot) to 72. You will get her clean along with the ID, PW, Email, and Secret Answer. I am only accepting aege gold unless you offer me 400m+ on another server. After you pay me in game you will receive all of the account info. Tell me if youre intersted. Thx
[WTS] Rogue lvl 72 Full Farmed on Aege
09/18/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Shes lvl 72 Full farmed rogue with dagger and crossbow masteries with 344k sp left to go Im taking offers in Aege in game gold only...I dont want to move servers or i dont want to trade because that may lead to a scam. Serious Offerz Only Plz If youre interested, i have a video on youtube i can show u and i can give you screen shots. Thx
WTS Lvl 54 full str and farmed Rogue in Oasis
07/22/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
My account in Oasis specifications: Wolf lvl 50 (Very helpful in Training and Taxiing) Full set 6 Degree Crossbow 7 Degree Intensifying Elixirs All the skills up to lvl 53 in Rogue and some other Skills in Bard Some HP/MP increase Scrolls Many many Elements which are sold at high values
[WTS]Lvl 54 Rogue, Farmed and Full Str
07/21/2008 - Silkroad Online Trading - 4 Replies
My account in Oasis specifications: Wolf lvl 50 (Very helpful in Training and Taxiing) Full set 6 Degree Crossbow 7 Degree Intensifying Elixirs All the skills up to lvl 53 in Rogue and some other Skills in Bard Some HP/MP increase Scrolls Many many Elements which are sold at high values