Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Undetectable Way To Inject trainers

Discussion on WTS Undetectable Way To Inject trainers within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0

okay so i dont play this game i just found undetectable way to inject cheat engine scripts made on trainers
tested and bypassed xigncode (on dekaron)
not working on Codemon
im sure should work on gameguard/xtrap and others protections
i think the price to be 5 dollars via paypal or payza
for more info skype : renomous

if my way is not working on your game dont worry i will back evrything (refund back)
Do not add me if not going to buy and im not going first just to know that
Old 06/12/2013, 20:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
pn me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
06/16/2013 - Aion Trading - 1 Replies
okay so i dont play this game i just found undetectable way to inject cheat engine scripts made on trainers tested and bypassed xigncode (on dekaron) not working on Codemon im sure should work on gameguard/xtrap and others protections i think the price to be 5 dollars via paypal or payza for more info skype : renomous if my way is not working on your game dont worry i will back evrything (refund back) Do not add me if not going to buy and im not going first just to know that
06/10/2013 - World of Warcraft Trading - 1 Replies
okay so i dont play this game i just found undetectable way to inject cheat engine scripts made on trainers tested and bypassed xigncode ( dekaron) not working on Codemon im sure should work on gameguard/xtrap and others protections i think the price to be 5 dollars via paypal or payza for more info skype : renomous if my way is not working on your game dont worry i will back evrything (refund back)
Open Source Injector - Auto/Manual Inject, Verify Inject, Saves Settings
01/28/2013 - Combat Arms Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies
Open Source Injector - Auto/Manual Inject, Verify Inject, Saves Settings Features: -Auto Inject -Customizable Delay -Manual Inject -Verify Inject
[release]"UNDETECTABLE"cheat engine.,yah its undetectable.,:P
02/01/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 24 Replies
01-11-2008, 04:48 AM NO CLOSE METHOD NEEDED! im using this for weeks now., getting 200 000 gold per day in my 3 noob accounts to buy some hidden avatar and gold to cash avatar.,im not selfish.,so i release and post this one.,thank sunbeam and racsnah for all great hacks.,i respect all pro here., -vacation over., WOOT: DETECTED the file also include the settings in the "COMO CONFIGURAR" folder to make it undetectable