Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[WTS] Defiant Cleric LvL 50 - Rank 8

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] Defiant Cleric LvL 50 - Rank 8

Ok since i'm very busy right now, i can't give more infos ( i will later )

Rank 8 cleric Defiant on Phynnious
i think with 120 platines and many other *****
i think 5 mounts

Account is playable till 11 november if i remember right.

You can start leaving offers but i won't sell it under 90-100 Euros

PS : Paypal Only verified users.

Thanks

« [WTS] Rift Account Level 50 Krieger [S] PSC o. Paypal! | WTS rift platinum »

Similar Threads
[WTB] Lvl 50 Defiant Cleric
09/28/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
Looking to buy a P7 defiant cleric on NA server. Also, must at least have some decent raid gears.
[WTS] Rank 6 Defiant Mage EU
09/05/2011 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
Greetings. I want to sell my Rift account which i have not played since 1.3 patch. The account is PVP based and was one of the best mages of Shivermere-EU realm which was later transfered to Icewatch-PVE due to low population in Shivermere. (But as much as you know, now the transfer is open for many shards, so you can transfer to any shard which is open for transfer unless you want to play in a PVE shard.) The account is prestige rank 6 full PVP geared and does not have so much PVE...
WTS/WTT 50 Defiant Cleric
08/16/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hey all. I'm looking to sell off a Rift account which has a level 50 cleric that is t2-t3 geared and a few alts on the side. The gametime is close to expiring. It is a Defiant/Eth cleric on the Dayblind server. If you want to trade for it, I don't want to get another Rift account. If you're interested in buying the account, let me know over a message. Thanks.
[WTS]Rank 6 Defiant Cleric Briarcliff 3 Months gametime Digital CE
07/21/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
Rank 6 Defiant Cleric just missing 2 pieces of rank 6 armor (legs and chest) Has 80k favor saved up. Full t1 tanking set/dps set/healing set. Achieves for full clear of GSB and some RoS. Has about 70 plat, 110% epic mount (undead mount from event no longer obtainable) 2 guises of death which is also unobtainable (sells for 150+ plat each). Profs maxed artificer mining and foraging I have all the epic mats but 1. Has White turtle mount from collecting 100+ artifacts. 4 Flawless sourcestones for...
WTS 50 Rogue EU defiant, PVP rank 4(almost 5)
03/16/2011 - Rift Trading - 4 Replies
wts my 50 rogue account in whitefall pvp EU, i currently have the best pvp gear in my faction of the shard, and 4 souls 110 mount. not too much platinum since they dont reward them from pvp. just getting kinda bored with the game and also its taking me too much time, any good offer will be considered. more info contact [email protected]