Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 17:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTS] NA: Full Rank 8 Guardian Mage - Best in Slot PvP Gear & has Raided Hammerknell!

Discussion on [WTS] NA: Full Rank 8 Guardian Mage - Best in Slot PvP Gear & has Raided Hammerknell! within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTS] NA: Full Rank 8 Guardian Mage - Best in Slot PvP Gear & has Raided Hammerknell!

Screenshots:

Guardian 50 Female Elf Mage NA PvP Server (Transfer Ready - pick any name you want!)
Original Account Owner - will provide secret question/answer, etc.
~*~Cool Blue Glowing Weapons! (R8 Staff and Wand)~*~
Best in Slot PvP Gear for both DPS and Healing
RoS achievement ghost unicorn mount
PvE Gear Ready for Any Raid In the Game (has raided Hammerknell already)

PvP Gear:
Full Rank 8 w/ synergy crystal with all the best enchants (also spare r6 staff/1hand/set pieces in bank)
Eye of the Tiger PvP trinket
Full epic raid / valor essences in pvp sigil
Healing sigil with the best greater essences (hailstone / frozen deep one) and full pvp essences

Completely Unbuffed PvP Stats (no Mage class spec point interference, either):
1144 Spell Crit (43.37%)
1413 Spell Power
1025 Valor (41% mitigation)
75 Vengeance
40 Focus w/ wand of excess so you don?t get resisted! (R8 wand also available if you want more stats instead)

Hammerknell Raid Gear:
Deathly Flame Band
Clever-bound Flame Ring
Amunet?s Mesmerizing Hood
Amunet?s Mesmerizing Gloves
Runeshard Necklace
Plus 2 Legendary Items: Genesis Pylon (staff) and Amunet?s Shimmering Sparkblade (1hand)

Available Buffs/Pots/Currency:
6x Burning Powerstone (+200 spell power for 4 hours), a bunch of spell power / endurance steaks, battlemaster?s valor brew, plus a bunch of rift consumables
69x Heroic Healing Tonic, 67x Heroic Mana Tonic, 30x Raid healing pots
64x eternal planar dust
15x silver artifact for bloodthirsty
+ all the rift half birthday goodies
22 plat
90k favor / 5 marks
43k Planarite
18 Inscribeds

Screenshots:

I will let you look first using the coin lock feature. $200 means the account is automatically yours - that is the buyout price. Feel free to make an offer lower than $200 and if no one does the buy out and you have the highest offer, it is yours! Looking to sell it this weekend. Send me a PM if you have any questions. Thanks!
Old 10/24/2011, 04:24   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
hi, you can sell your account with us . good price . just contact my msn or icq if you want .
msn:love3z o o (delete the space)