Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 09:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

WTB Rift PVP PowerLeveling

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTB Rift PVP PowerLeveling

Hi, I have tried to get the service from here, epvpstore.com which in fact is mmoga.com
I have talked to the support at mmoga.com but they say that they cant give that service, the Rift PVP Power Leveling.
Also their information about the points is totally wrong:
http://www.mmoga.com/Rift/Rift-Power...T-PvP-Leveling
1000 points of Prestige or about Favour?, but anyway thats totally wrong because 1000 points in Rift are won in less than 2 minutes. The guy at mmoga.com also confirmed it is wrong.

Does anyone know a trusted Rift PVP leveling vendor? or anyone is interesed in PVP powerleveling my char?
I would like to get my mage from Rank level 5,5 to Rank level 8. (I dont have much time now).

Thanks.

Old   #2

hi yhuipaul, thanks for the info. The level prices are good compared to other vendors, still a bit expensive but Ill check it.

Do you trust that vendor?

From what Im seeing at some places, they dont receive good reputation from some users:

There are other users however who are happy with it, so I dont really know if It can be trusted at all.

Old   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 135
either way pvp powerleveling is expensive, what server are you on and is it eu or na? and is it defiant or gaurdian? get a hold of me and maybe i can help you out.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #4

thanks, I send you a PM.

Old   #5 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtrm View Post
Hi, I have tried to get the service from here, epvpstore.com which in fact is mmoga.com
I have talked to the support at mmoga.com but they say that they cant give that service, the Rift PVP Power Leveling.
Also their information about the points is totally wrong:
http://www.mmoga.com/Rift/Rift-Power...T-PvP-Leveling
1000 points of Prestige or about Favour?, but anyway thats totally wrong because 1000 points in Rift are won in less than 2 minutes. The guy at mmoga.com also confirmed it is wrong.

Does anyone know a trusted Rift PVP leveling vendor? or anyone is interesed in PVP powerleveling my char?
I would like to get my mage from Rank level 5,5 to Rank level 8. (I dont have much time now).

Thanks.

we can pwl ur pvp...check ,or plz dont hesitate,add my icq:633172023
Or add my msn: