Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

wts 50 defiant warrior EU server transfer ready!

Discussion on wts 50 defiant warrior EU server transfer ready! within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 135
wts 50 defiant warrior EU server transfer ready!

Hello i want to sell my 50 warrior for verified paypal only.

He is geared ready for t3.

172 toughness.. 220+ hit.

Has all epic gear and the transfer is up i have a few screenshots ill show, i can show more upon request or i can meet you in game.

he is not pvp'd rank cause.. well i dont like pvp.

has 2/4 of the new epic crafted gear for tanking (shoulders and ring )

has artificer mining and armorsmith 300 with many epic recipes including the new ones.

has a few plaques and marks. im not looking for alot but he has about 150 plat on him.. give or take depending on what i craft.

he also has a 22 defiant mage on the same server with about 20 plat and collectors edition mount etc.. nothing special i will keep leveling this. it has about 64 days left of play time this will be considered into the price

here's some screens.

thanks for looking pm or post for more info.

bump ^^ also willing to trade for a mage or something else, offer me. but only defiant.
Old 09/10/2011, 00:40   #2

elite*gold: 135
lots more gear added, now t3 geared. pm for more info, offer of 180 euro in..looking for serious offers only.