Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Legendary Staff Mage - Hammerknell Ready

Discussion on Legendary Staff Mage - Hammerknell Ready within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Legendary Staff Mage - Hammerknell Ready

50 Elf Mage - Lotham Guardian PvP.

Server first on all raid progression guardian side, 2nd on server.

Alsbeth kill 2468 DPS
Duke 2200 DPS

With consumables, can break 1650 spellpower with trinket/procs up.

have legendary staff, about 250 spell hit with all crit/spellpower runes enchants, can easily switch out gear.

I'm 300 in Artificer, Runecrafting and Outfitting.

Before I stopped I was making probably 50p per day with Runecrafting(dominating the rune market) and able to craft epic rings from Artificer which sold for 20p each.

I'm leaving the account with 300-400p and have sold the rest.

I have all of the best in slot minus a few teir pieces which went to tanks/healers first, though I do have Shoulders.

Bank has about 15 epics in there to switch around gear but the stuff equipped is best.

Legendary 2h staff from GSB, and also have Oracles Trinket.

every slot is RoS/GSB gear

Make me an offer to /

The account is de-activated but i'll send as many ss's as you like from home.

first good offer takes it, looking for USD to paypal.

Tags
hammerknell raid ready, legendary, mage

Similar Threads Similar Threads
EU Warrior - Hammerknell ready!
08/12/2011 - Rift Trading - 17 Replies
You're about to do a very good deal!!! Hello, I'm selling my level 50 Guardian Warrior account. The character is very good geared and ready for all the content and the upcoming Hammerknell Fortress. - 110% mount - Armorsmith/Weaponsmith/Mining 300/300 - most Ally factions maxed in rep (all 3 for epic runes maxed) - Rift factions maxed except fire and earth (close to max on those) - Warfront faction still needs to be maxed - Rank 3 prestige, close to Rank 4
[WTS] EU Cleric Acc - Hammerknell ready
07/17/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
Hello, I have been playing Rift since early beta as I wanted time off from WoW (+due to other RL cirumstances) and have loved every moment playing my Cleric. However, I no longer have time for raiding and I'm not really into being a casual player either, so I'm hoping someone out there will make the most of the account, since it does feel very much wasted :) My main is a fully decked out lvl 50 Female Eth healing cleric, with DPS gear. What you'll be getting: - 600+ plat on Cleric...
[WTS] EU Warrior Hammerknell Ready! PvP Rank 6
07/05/2011 - Rift Trading - 0 Replies
SOLD
EU Mage - 1500+ plat value - Hammerknell Ready!
07/04/2011 - Rift Trading - 2 Replies
SOLD
Mage lvl 85 - scarab lord - Aties legendary staff - ashes etc
06/11/2011 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
hey . lvl 85 mage 4/5 tier 11 in rest full epics from rep , raids , trash , professions. full vicious as pvp t2 4280 ressilience 2640 arena pvp 3vs3 this season 3 times rank1 pvp season . arena mounts ofcourse arena master etc and all pvp titles + all rbg titles (2320 rbg rating)