Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS Raiding Accounts - US Server

Discussion on WTS Raiding Accounts - US Server within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS Raiding Accounts - US Server

I'm looking to sell 2 incredibly geared US raiding accounts. Both accounts have a character in the servers top progression guild. Very good rep in the guild and throughout the server.

Account #1
Level 50 Tank Rogue
8/14 T3 Raid Gear
T2/Raid DPS gear
Full EPIC Sigil of the Five
Epic Mount

Account #2
Level 50 Cleric
5/14 T3 Raid Gear (Healing), rest is t2/raid
Full EPIC Sigil of the Five
Epic Mount

For more information contact me on MSN: or toss me a PM

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Celmaisef's Leveling, Raiding and Honor Farming
05/18/2010 - World of Warcraft Trading - 0 Replies
Welcome to Celmaisef's Perfect only by HAND Leveling and Honor Farming Service! I am offering leveling, honor and badge service, its one-man service only me without help outside (friends, family or bots/scripts). A few words about me, playing WoW for around 5 years so far I played with every class and skilled up every profesion to 450. I will take care of your account as it is my own. Level 1 - Level 80 - from $139 (18-24 days) Level 1 - Level 70 - $99.99 (15-18 days) Level 70 - Level...
Looking for tro lvler for raiding clans
11/04/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
I am looking for the best tro lvler for raidng clans... I need it to killing BloodyBats in mc... No need pot drinker because they hit me 1 xD Sorry for language (i am no english):mofo:
Easy way to piss people off when raiding their accounts!
01/29/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 5 Replies
This is just a simple way to make people angry because its happened to me... and it was a bitch to get back on my account. Bascially all you do is this after you get there account name and password, change their password to a series of 1's and lowercase L's. Now you may think this sounds stupid but on alot of texts 1's and L's are rediculously similar. This should by you an extra few minutes to get what you need. Also some I's also look like L's. Idk if this will help you but it has me in...