Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 15:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[WTB] account blightwield/guardian lv50

Discussion on [WTB] account blightwield/guardian lv50 within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[WTB] account blightwield/guardian lv50

Yeah so I want a mage with tier 1 or 2 gear has to be level 50 and on Blightwield server, guardian side. I'm paying with paypal verified, probably through a MM.
Old 04/13/2011, 18:44   #2

elite*gold: 0
Bumps

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Lvl 49 guardian warrior! EU CE account, 140+ plat on the account! Cloudborne PVP!!
04/06/2011 - Rift Trading - 5 Replies
Im willing to sell my EU CE account with an lvl 49 warrior on it! Its on the server Cloudborne, PVP server. There's 145 platinum on the account. Further some crap items on the account, alot of cloths. Professions: Mining 266/300 weaponsmith 100/150 armorsmith 7/75. 5k planar, 1,6k favor. Get me a nice offer and I will accept it. Need to get rid of the account cause I dont have any time to play anymore and dont feel like going on playing RIFT. PM me here for more information / bids....
WTS: Lv50 SW2 account with 1 space.
05/26/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
Level: 50. Build: Str Bow Items: NPC set, 100m gold. Silks: none. Silk Items: none.
[SELL] Spatalos lv50 ASMO Ranger and lv50 ELY Cleric
04/21/2010 - Aion Trading - 6 Replies
Like the title says, I'm selling a ranger lv50 on the asmodian side of spatalos and a lv50 cleric on elyos side. The ranger has all the stigmas * BF, FS, etc. *, magazine wings, and decent gear. A couple of milions on it The cleric has all gold pvp gear, all the stigmas, every quest done, 1 month of gametime. It has also almost 10 mil kinah If you're interested and want more info pm me your msn so we can talk. I'm selling BOTH VERY cheap because I don't have the time to play anymore nor do...
[North America] - Lv50 Chanter Lv50 Gladiator Lv50 Templar
03/28/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
+.*+ Aion *.+. For your information: This account is on North America server. BUT don't worry, in case you don't know, you can switch to the American server by just going to the settings and change the server to North America. Level 50 Templar
WTT AGE Of Conan Guardian account lvl 79
08/18/2009 - Trading - 0 Replies
for 9 dragons or any other mmorpg. It has all the best gears.