Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Rift Trading
You last visited: Today at 05:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WTS a RIFT acc lvl50 cleric EU PvE server

Discussion on WTS a RIFT acc lvl50 cleric EU PvE server within the Rift Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WTS a RIFT acc lvl50 cleric EU PvE server

So as the title says I got to lvl50 on my Cleric in rift. It has 3 specs active atm (dps and 2 healing), runecratfting at 300, armorsmithing at 290 and mining at 285ish... He has 5-6 epic gear pieces and a few epics to sell in his bags. Already passed t1 experts, and very able to heal t2 content or even raid if you'd like. Epic 110% mount already bought (125p). He's on an EU server, with a good population. The account is also preorder, so it has that boa rune and pets you get from it on all alts that you can make. Also have a lvl18 mage.
Oh, ye he has around 50p and the mage has 9p (if I remember). (p as in platinum)

What I would like to sell it for is 6 months payed WoW sub (some friends got back to wow so that's why I'm quiting rift *sigh* ) and a possible char transfer. It also has till the end of the month play time.

So if you're interested drop me a line.

edit:
Guardian Elf
Old 03/22/2011, 21:10   #2

elite*gold: 0
Still selling.

Tags
eu, rift

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Wts Lvl50 Defiant Cleric (US) CE
03/18/2011 - Rift Trading - 1 Replies
WTS my level 50 eth cleric, I do not have the time to play the game anymore. The screenshots below show pretty much everything you would want to know about it. It has 18 days of play time left. Its the digital collector's edition so it comes with a pet, rune, mount and 24 slot bag for any character you make. The rest of the bags on this char are 18 slot bags. I do not have a set price just looking for offers right now, message me on here or by email at [email protected] ...
WTS NA ASMO LVL50 Temp/ 33 ranger / 43 Cleric
07/29/2010 - Aion Trading - 5 Replies
*This Account has a 50 Temp, 33 ranger, 43 cleric, 30 sorc *All toons come with a name change card. *This account has 29mil *2 toons are master in a craft weaponsmith and handicraft *This account is on collectors edition, the account has been active since beta. *I have uploaded screen shots in a post below, more screen shots are available upon request LvL 50 Templar Weapons
WTS LVL50 Cleric Asmo (Spatalos) Collectors Edition
07/12/2010 - Aion Trading - 2 Replies
Active account;Over 100kk kinah ;full flame set;full fenris set;abyss rank army general;and etc. shortly one of the best clerics in asmo side.
WTB - Cleric - LVL50 - Any European Server
07/09/2010 - Aion Trading - 0 Replies
Don't need a good gear. I'm looking for a cheap account. PM with offers and gear.
WTS PvP Cleric! Full Abyss Gear + Weapon (lvl50)
04/08/2010 - Aion Trading - 3 Replies
Hi, i will say here the most important things about the account, who is really interested and wants more details contact me at: [email protected] * FULL lvl 40 elite abyss set (all socketed with mr) - best set for clerics because mr bonus * LVL 50 Elite Abyss warhammer + Menotios Staff (both weapons with silence godstone) * Abyss jewelry *fenril 3/5 items *anuhart 3/5 items * all stigmas *alchemy expert 449 *cooking expert 449 *aether gathering and vitality extraction maxed at 399