Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 04:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RELEASE] Xerbot - RIFT Bot (Mob Killer / Glider)

Discussion on [RELEASE] Xerbot - RIFT Bot (Mob Killer / Glider) within the Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Rift category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RELEASE] Xerbot - RIFT Bot (Mob Killer / Glider)

Hello,

we are pleased to announce our RIFT bot to the public!

The free version is limited to 1 hour per session and maximum 3 abilites, though you can re-run the bot as many times as you like.

The bot runs along your configured path and uses the abilities which you have configured to kill all mobs along that path.

If there is enough demand, then we will work on other bots for Warfronts, Rifts, etc. in the future.

Quick Start Guide

1. Download Xerbot and extract it to your desktop.

2. Download the RIFT Glider script and copy the contents of the zip into the Xerbot folder on your desktop.

3. Open xerbot.exe inside the xerbot folder on your desktop, in the menu click File->Script->Start, select "RIFT Glider" and click the start button.

4. Perform a scan.

5. Set up your path and abilities and other configurations.

Here's an in-depth guide of all settings:

6. Click run.

If you require further assistance you should check out our in-depth guides on our forums on how to set up our bot.
I am going to be making video tutorials in the future, but for now we only have text/image guides.

Screenshots
(click the thumbnail to view the full image)

Videos

virustotal scan

xerbot_windows-x86.exe
Detected: 0 / 57

rift.zip
Detected: 0 / 44

Links
Forums:

contact

If you have any questions or concerns, then post a reply to this thread, send me an E-Mail or create a thread on our forums. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/27/2015, 12:39   #2

This is great! I've been looking for a Rift bot for sometime now!
Can it also loot the mobs that it kills? If not, please add that in future cause that's definitely something I'd pay money for. (Also being able to use butchering on the killed mobs!)
Old 01/27/2015, 13:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by COLDCOLD View Post
This is great! I've been looking for a Rift bot for sometime now!
Can it also loot the mobs that it kills? If not, please add that in future cause that's definitely something I'd pay money for. (Also being able to use butchering on the killed mobs!)
Right now it does not have any looting/butchering capability, but it will be added in the future. It shouldn't be difficult to implement .

I am now focusing on removing the TargetDistance addon requirement and bug fixing if any pop up.

If you are experiencing any problems, feel free to contact us. The RIFT bot is still under development and can have bugs here and there.
Thanks
1 User
Old 01/28/2015, 08:19   #4

I downloaded the client but I can't update it. It gets stuck on "testing connection" and then "Error: Tor connection test failed.". Why are you using tor anyway? these hacks/bots are not illegal or anything... just curious.

I tried to go to the help page, but it's down.
And also I can't download the rift package (free one) from the store section. the button doesn't do anything.

Edit: I tried disabling tor from settings, didn't help.
Old 01/28/2015, 15:36   #5

Quote:
I downloaded the client but I can't update it. It gets stuck on "testing connection" and then "Error: Tor connection test failed.". Why are you using tor anyway? these hacks/bots are not illegal or anything... just curious.
Selling automation software for online games is a legal grey area, and previous rulings confirm it:

MDY Industries vs Blizzard Entertainment (WoW Glider)
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/MDY_In...tainment,_Inc.

JAGEX Ltd. vs Snellman Brothers (RSBot, now known as Powerbot)

In both cases they managed to twist it into a copyright violation issue.

Quote:
I tried to go to the help page, but it's down.
And also I can't download the rift package (free one) from the store section. the button doesn't do anything.

Edit: I tried disabling tor from settings, didn't help.
There seems to be a problem with onion.city which is unable to connect to our main site. Tor2Web and Onion Direct seem to work. The help page basically redirects you to our forums.

I suppose I should removed that button to prevent confusion. Xerbot downloads all packages automatically after an update. So if you buy a new package, you click on Edit->Update in the menu and Xerbot will download all packages that you can use, from free packages to the ones that you paid for (i.e elite packages).

Tor is required for the update, can you check if Xerbot properly starts the builtin Tor client? A cmd window should open minimized labeled "Xerbot - Tor".

If you already run a Tor client on your computer, then you can disable the builtin Tor client in the settings and change the host/port.

I appreciate your feedback .

EDIT:
I am considering adding a webcontrol/browser into Xerbot, so that you can browse our site and forums without onion.city or other proxy services. The main website only seems to properly work through onion.city (which now does not), Tor2Web and other proxy services have problems with redirects and other cache-related issues...

EDIT:
We had more time to think this through, and I believe it would be best to remove the Tor dependency / Tor Hidden Service. Our service is just not accessible enough.
Old 02/14/2015, 21:06   #6

I've made many changes on Xerbot, and we also now have a VPS so the server should be a lot more accessible. The script also has it's own configuration gui as well, you no longer require the html/javascript page to configure your path and abilities.

The package system has also been changed to a script based system, you can now download the scripts from the website and manually instead of relying on the auto updater which had problems.

New website Link:

I've also edited the thread to reflect these changes.
Old 03/07/2015, 22:59   #7

I've added a video to the main post which demonstrates how to set up the bot.
Old 03/08/2015, 17:02   #8

I get an Alert Saying that Manifest.exe is missing did you select the correct directory

What do i do
Old 03/09/2015, 08:32   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by siksensi View Post
I get an Alert Saying that Manifest.exe is missing did you select the correct directory

What do i do
You will have to select the RIFT directory. Click on the "browse" button next to the text entry and navigate to the RIFT live directory.

It should be where you have installed Glyph.

E.g: C:\Program Files (x86)\Glyph\Games\RIFT\Live

If you have RIFT installed through steam, then you will have to select the RIFT live directory within the steam directory under apps. I have not tested the RIFT script with the Steam version of the game, though it should also work with it.

Auto-detection of the RIFT directory may be added in later versions, though it is not a priority.
Old 03/17/2015, 23:20   #10

Virustotal?
Old 03/19/2015, 11:05   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by iTsClassic View Post
Virustotal?
xerbot_windows-x86.exe
Detected: 0 / 57

rift.zip
Detected: 0 / 44

I've updated the thread to include it.
Old 04/25/2015, 15:47   #12

Are you still working on the Script? Or is it already dead
When i start it i get a Lua Error.
Old 06/03/2015, 00:24   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by brutus2105 View Post
Are you still working on the Script? Or is it already dead
When i start it i get a Lua Error.
No one else has some info about making hacks for RIFT?? I Would share with any person who has infos regarding this MMO as I am playing it..Just Pm me if you know any helpful info ^^
Old 10/03/2015, 10:51   #14

I dont know if someone is going to read this but i will write anyway :P

Im looking forward a Rift farming bot..i want a bot to kill mobs inside a dungeon or in open world (but i really prefer first option) i dont mind if is free or i have to pay something for that if works.

Thanks you so much
Old 10/24/2015, 18:54   #15

offline website

Tags
bot, rift, xerbot