Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 22:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Possible Rift Base Address

Discussion on Possible Rift Base Address within the Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Rift category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Possible Rift Base Address

I was trying to find the base address for rift using my player HP, and i ended up finding a value that appeared green and was linked to rift.exe+E2FA7C

I also came across offsets 1a8, 1a4, 4, 130 and

using rift.exe+E2FA7C offset 130 and then the second offset as 1a4 i get a value thats **** close to the address of my hp so i'm not sure if this will help anyone but it was worth a shot. I'll keep messing with this through the weekend to see what i come up with. Any ideas are welcome.

some edx+ebx*4 (which i had no idea what was.)
Old 05/08/2011, 02:57   #2

elite*gold: 0
Since it's so close to it, why not just use it as a base address? Just adjust the offset a little so that it points to your HP address instead, and assuming it sticks around with what you found, it should work.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Base address of DMA
04/01/2011 - Lineage 2 - 0 Replies
Hi everyone, I am trying to make an auto potter(Mana/Hp/CP) on my server. Recently I was successfull in findeng the base adress of the base address. The address looks like this: "Engine.dll"+017AB464 My question is now how I can find the address of "Engine.dll"?
base address
03/08/2011 - PW Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits - 9 Replies
hi everyone iam trying to get pwi base address in the old version i got it right but now its telling me its wrong one i cant get a true one anyone can get the base address for me ??
In need of PW-MY base address
08/28/2010 - Perfect World - 0 Replies
i tried to find the base address from the guides here but keep failing could anyone pots it here TY its the version btw :handsdown:
Base Address
02/13/2010 - Perfect World - 1 Replies
:rtfm: hi guys! i've already chck some forums how to get the base address for pw,but most of them are not updated, does any1 has a program that will automatically assign your latest base address for pw like MHS?ive noticed that they always change the base address everytime you login.same way as the offset of hp,mp,target and others important addresses.:rtfm: so thats why i am looking for some1 who has program like mhs bot that will automatically get your latest base address,because today...
Base address?
06/21/2009 - CO2 Programming - 7 Replies
havent really been doing much with conquer recently so im just wondering would this be a correct way to find the base address? 1. fire up conquer and cheat engine. 2. search for my x or y coord. 3. move my char input new coord and click next scan double click top address. 4. once its down in the table right click and select find out what writes to this address(helped by moving my char). 5. select the result and click more info and i will see some highlighted text. 6. should see...