Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 09:59

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Release] Rift BG Bot (Que+AFK)

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
Smile [Release] Rift BG Bot (Que+AFK)

Features:
-Que for all BG's
-Anti-AFK Always On
-Leave BG when over

Virus Scan:

Antivir: Nothing found
ArcaVir: Nothing found
AVG: Nothing found
BitDefender: Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32: Nothing found
VirusBuster: Nothing found


Scanned by

Download here:

(version 2)

If you have any questions just post here

Enjoy!

EDIT:
Forgot instructions :P

1. Open while RIFT is closed, and the files should compile in the folder.
2. Start RIFT
3. Start the newly created exe in your folder of the original exe.




Xerxle is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 6
exe..Start..HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\W indows\CurrentVersion\Run.......]SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\.ACo oLogger .Recovered .Data .from. .-. ..1~.~.~.~.~.S.t.e.a.l.e.r.s.~.~.~.~.~............ ..ACooLogger. .Infection. .Notification..3CooLogger. .Installed. .On. .-.


When click on exe it installed keylogger goodluck to those who uses it.

jpeg.-COOLogger .Logs. .From. .-. ..3~.~.~.~.~.Keylogger.~.~.~.~.~..............-COOLogger. .Logs. .from. .-. ..A........Screenshot .failed. to. .capture.%PartyPics-3-26..exe

It keylogs your browser too

GetBytes..password_value.1~.~.~.~.~.Chrome.~.~.~.~ .~.....Host.:. .......Username.:. .......Password.:. .......~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..... ..uSoftware\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\IntelliForms\Storage2..0.0...&.H..!~.~.~. ~.~.I.E. .7./.8.~.~


tehnehneh is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 5
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by tehnehneh View Post
exe..Start..HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\W indows\CurrentVersion\Run.......]SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\.ACo oLogger .Recovered .Data .from. .-. ..1~.~.~.~.~.S.t.e.a.l.e.r.s.~.~.~.~.~............ ..ACooLogger. .Infection. .Notification..3CooLogger. .Installed. .On. .-.


When click on exe it installed keylogger goodluck to those who uses it.

jpeg.-COOLogger .Logs. .From. .-. ..3~.~.~.~.~.Keylogger.~.~.~.~.~..............-COOLogger. .Logs. .from. .-. ..A........Screenshot .failed. to. .capture.%PartyPics-3-26..exe

It keylogs your browser too

GetBytes..password_value.1~.~.~.~.~.Chrome.~.~.~.~ .~.....Host.:. .......Username.:. .......Password.:. .......~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~..... ..uSoftware\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\IntelliForms\Storage2..0.0...&.H..!~.~.~. ~.~.I.E. .7./.8.~.~
I have Kaspersky and when I ran it, it didn't pick anything up :P
SpecnerG is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecnerG View Post
I have Kaspersky and when I ran it, it didn't pick anything up :P
lol any home made keyloggers any bypass any **** antivirus out there

goodluck using it then cheers.


tehnehneh is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
Added version 2, should work better now
Xerxle is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 58
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 534
Received Thanks: 116
AhnLab-V3 2011.03.20.00 2011.03.19 -
AntiVir 7.11.5.2 2011.03.20 TR/ATRAPS.Gen
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2011.03.20 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2011.03.20 -
Avast5 5.0.677.0 2011.03.20 -
AVG 10.0.0.1190 2011.03.20 -
BitDefender 7.2 2011.03.20 -
CAT-QuickHeal 11.00 2011.03.20 -
ClamAV 0.96.4.0 2011.03.20 -
Commtouch 5.2.11.5 2011.03.20 -
Comodo 8051 2011.03.20 -
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2011.03.20 -
Emsisoft 5.1.0.2 2011.03.20 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2011.03.17 -
eTrust-Vet 36.1.8223 2011.03.18 -
F-Prot 4.6.2.117 2011.03.20 -
F-Secure 9.0.16440.0 2011.03.20 -
Fortinet 4.2.254.0 2011.03.20 -
GData 21 2011.03.20 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.97.0 2011.03.20 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2011.03.20 -
K7AntiVirus 9.94.4155 2011.03.19 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2011.03.20 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2011.03.20 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1C 2011.03.20 -
Microsoft 1.6603 2011.03.20 -
NOD32 5969 2011.03.20 -
Norman 6.07.03 2011.03.20 -
nProtect 2011-02-10.01 2011.02.15 -
Panda 10.0.3.5 2011.03.20 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2011.03.20 -
Prevx 3.0 2011.03.20 -
Rising 23.49.04.05 2011.03.18 -
Sophos 4.63.0 2011.03.20 -
SUPERAntiSpyware 4.40.0.1006 2011.03.20 -
Symantec 20101.3.0.103 2011.03.20 -
TheHacker 6.7.0.1.153 2011.03.20 -
TrendMicro 9.200.0.1012 2011.03.20 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.200.0.1012 2011.03.20 -
VBA32 3.12.14.3 2011.03.18 -
VIPRE 8765 2011.03.20 -
ViRobot 2011.3.19.4366 2011.03.20 -
VirusBuster 13.6.259.2 2011.03.20 -
HaseHarry is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaseHarry View Post
AhnLab-V3 2011.03.20.00 2011.03.19 -
AntiVir 7.11.5.2 2011.03.20 TR/ATRAPS.Gen
Antiy-AVL 2.0.3.7 2011.03.20 -
Avast 4.8.1351.0 2011.03.20 -
Avast5 5.0.677.0 2011.03.20 -
AVG 10.0.0.1190 2011.03.20 -
BitDefender 7.2 2011.03.20 -
CAT-QuickHeal 11.00 2011.03.20 -
ClamAV 0.96.4.0 2011.03.20 -
Commtouch 5.2.11.5 2011.03.20 -
Comodo 8051 2011.03.20 -
DrWeb 5.0.2.03300 2011.03.20 -
Emsisoft 5.1.0.2 2011.03.20 -
eSafe 7.0.17.0 2011.03.17 -
eTrust-Vet 36.1.8223 2011.03.18 -
F-Prot 4.6.2.117 2011.03.20 -
F-Secure 9.0.16440.0 2011.03.20 -
Fortinet 4.2.254.0 2011.03.20 -
GData 21 2011.03.20 -
Ikarus T3.1.1.97.0 2011.03.20 -
Jiangmin 13.0.900 2011.03.20 -
K7AntiVirus 9.94.4155 2011.03.19 -
Kaspersky 7.0.0.125 2011.03.20 -
McAfee 5.400.0.1158 2011.03.20 -
McAfee-GW-Edition 2010.1C 2011.03.20 -
Microsoft 1.6603 2011.03.20 -
NOD32 5969 2011.03.20 -
Norman 6.07.03 2011.03.20 -
nProtect 2011-02-10.01 2011.02.15 -
Panda 10.0.3.5 2011.03.20 -
PCTools 7.0.3.5 2011.03.20 -
Prevx 3.0 2011.03.20 -
Rising 23.49.04.05 2011.03.18 -
Sophos 4.63.0 2011.03.20 -
SUPERAntiSpyware 4.40.0.1006 2011.03.20 -
Symantec 20101.3.0.103 2011.03.20 -
TheHacker 6.7.0.1.153 2011.03.20 -
TrendMicro 9.200.0.1012 2011.03.20 -
TrendMicro-HouseCall 9.200.0.1012 2011.03.20 -
VBA32 3.12.14.3 2011.03.18 -
VIPRE 8765 2011.03.20 -
ViRobot 2011.3.19.4366 2011.03.20 -
VirusBuster 13.6.259.2 2011.03.20 -
What website is that from? Because it has no viruses
Xerxle is offline  
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 58
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 534
Received Thanks: 116
VirusTotal
HaseHarry is offline  
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 4
Received Thanks: 2
Well i do not recognize what TR/ATRAPS.Gen is, could it be a false positive?
Xerxle is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 58
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 534
Received Thanks: 116
i started the "bot" on my virtual machine...

"error" ^^
nothing more
HaseHarry is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaseHarry View Post
i started the "bot" on my virtual machine...

"error" ^^
nothing more
It does something actually but it's non rift related stuff, look for registry changes
tehnehneh is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 102
Received Thanks: 5
Does this work and is it legit?

Im tempted to get a bot im bored of RIFT
jeebz is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 59
Received Thanks: 1
Has anyone tried this out?
fanyfany is offline  
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 19
Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 3,463
Received Thanks: 1,484
Yeah , so it's a virus... i will report this
.SaFe is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
hello whats the status on this one?


Blubi23 is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
Rift: Planes of Telara - Enter the Rift - Trailer
Neuer Offizieller Rift: Planes of Telara - Enter the Rift Beta Trailer: YouTube - Enter the RIFT: Planes of Telara, Official Beta Video
1 Replies - User Submitted News



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:59.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.