Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

AFK safely without getting Booted - no 3rd party app needed

Discussion on AFK safely without getting Booted - no 3rd party app needed within the Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Rift category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
AFK safely without getting Booted - no 3rd party app needed

This should be useful for those of you who play on full servers with long queues still, or those on PvP servers that want to take a break without getting ganked.

Log out by hitting the escape key and then log out button.
While the timer is ticking down just alt+tab and your character will be connected to the server but you won't be moved to the character selection screen. You will be in transition to the character selection screen and be in a state of limbo. This way you won't get booted by just sitting at the character section screen for a long period of time. Enjoy!

PS: You might have to alt+tab out and back in if the loading screen is stuck to fully log back into the game.
Old 03/09/2011, 09:34   #2

elite*gold: 0
You don't need to do the "press escape and select logout" - Just alt-tab out at any point at any time and alt-tab back in when you want to play again.

1 hour or 6 hours makes no difference. Although I have had it crash a few times on alt-tabbing back in, but I do use it ALOT