Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 08:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

BUG-equipping a mainhand, offhand and 2 handed item all at once

Discussion on BUG-equipping a mainhand, offhand and 2 handed item all at once within the Rift Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Rift category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BUG-equipping a mainhand, offhand and 2 handed item all at once

If all of your bags are full and you drag and drop a 2h weapon on top of your existing single handed items it will stack with them. This works with swords and shields as well as totems and such. You must use the bank to hold it for the drag and drop, of course.

alternate method...

First find your offhand item while wearing a 2-hand. Next go to the bank and put the offhand item in the bank. After that fill up your inventory. When your inventory is full, drag/drop the offhand from the bank to the equip slot. It will now equip, and since your inventory is full, it can't unequip itself. Rinse and repeat with the mainhand... makes for some INSANE spellpower on my mage. Gonna miss this one when they fix it.

you can wear a 1-hander, 2-hander, and an offhand item all at once!!! Four hands!!!!
Once complete you can empty your bags without losing the glitch.
Old 04/04/2011, 21:26   #2

lol nice that one is good to know
Thanks!
Old 04/05/2011, 11:32   #3

fixed
Old 04/05/2011, 18:32   #4

fixed

Quote:
Ein Bug wurde gefixt, der es dem Spieler erlaubte, mehr Waffen zu gebrauchen, als ihm zugedacht waren. Die Charaktere benutzen nun wieder nur so viele Waffen, wie sie Hände haben.
schade
Closed Thread