Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rift > Rift Guides & Strategies
You last visited: Today at 19:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Grinding from 47-50

Discussion on Easy Grinding from 47-50 within the Rift Guides & Strategies forum part of the Rift category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Easy Grinding from 47-50

Hey all. A guildy of mine showed this to me, and with it I was able to grind from 48-50 in about 6 hours without moving. I've even made a small script in auto-it that allows me to farm while afk

Anyway, here's what you do. First, go here:

This area can hold like 6 rifts, but we're looking for a specific one. Look for one with the rift event called Golden Cascade, as circled here:

Once you've found it, you'll see 4 guys standing around the middle and a bunch of mound looking things in a circle around them.

DO NOT KILL THE GUY IN THE VERY MIDDLE.

Now that we have that established, the "exploity" part here is the Gildstone Deposits. They're level 50, have 4900 health, can't attack, drop loot, give reputation, experience, and respawn in about 30 seconds. I hope I'm making my point clear enough to you. At level 48 they give 889 xp, and at level 49 they give 887. I was killing 1 every ~20 seconds which was netting me 160k XP per hour.

Here's another picture for reference:

Being a Ranger, I was able to stand in 1 spot and still be in range of 3 of the mounds, which meant the only time I ever needed to move was when I wanted to loot a pile of them.

Isn't AoE looting amazing?

Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/13/2011, 21:51   #2

I'll check it out .
Old 03/15/2011, 09:57   #3

No loot thought. Maybe its because I left someone else alive and not the one in the middle?
Old 03/20/2011, 22:54   #4

those glidstone doesnt give any xp for me.. am i doing somthin wrong ?
Old 03/21/2011, 22:43   #5

elite*gold: 2594
The Black Market: 116/0/1
No is fixed
Old 06/29/2011, 15:57   #6

elite*gold: 35
can't see any images
Old 06/30/2011, 03:51   #7

elite*gold: 117
fixed since months
Old 07/02/2011, 10:32   #8

Received Thanks: 1,702
The Link dosent Work.
Please upload the Pictures somewhere else.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
45-53 Easy Grinding Requires a high lvl helper
08/05/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 0 Replies
Enter BRD and get to General Angerforge. The lvl 80 your with stands near the bottom of the ramp that leads to Golem Lord Angermarch (or whatev his name is) Pull General Angerforge and run to your 80. When you are close, shadowmeld/vanish. There will be 4 Firelords that spawn, Kill them and they will instantly respawn forever. Meaning you can grind them endlessly. Edit: If anyone has a model edit of a swift zulian tiger into a black qiraji resonating crystal it would be...
Easy XP Grinding in Howling Fjord
07/14/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
So this is a pretty amazing little exploit a buddy of mine and I stumbled across. First of all let me say that I'm a huge fan of the site and I'm proud to finally be contributing to its awesomeness. Things you will need for this exploit: -Need to be an alliance toon (sorry horde) -Must not have completed the quest "It goes to 11..." *for those of you that are unsure if you've completed this quest, this is the one where you gain control of a harpoon gun and shoot buildings to alert...
[Exploit] Easy grinding 48-55-ish
06/13/2008 - General Gaming Releases - 10 Replies
Just found a nice way to grind from 48-55ish, here's what you do. 1)Go to the Eiglophian Mountains 2) Pick up the quest "Path of the Raven" 3) Head to coordinates 470,241 Here's the magic. Every time you approach the bowl, a level 50 will spawn to 'guard' it. Just find the range at which he spawns, and walk into it, kill him, take a step back out and in and he'll spawn again. He drops no loot however, so don't expect to get rich off of this, just a good way to make some quick...
easy silithus elite grinding
12/13/2006 - WoW Guides & Templates - 1 Replies
this aint really an exploit as such and its not quite a guide so i posted it here admins move it wherever u see fit Basically this is a way to farm Hive'zora elete mobs in sillithus, these mobs need to be farmed for 2 reasons 1: when skinned these mobs drop Heavy silithid carapace's and silithid chitin both of these regents are used in the creation of saldstaler mail armour (best NR gear easily accsesable for hunters) 2: they are required for several quests in sillithus that would...
Grinding lvl 40-50
08/18/2005 - WoW Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Level 40-44 Head over to Tanaris and kill the Wastewander Thieves. This is the most efficient levels i have ever made, because you can turn in 5 Wastewander Pouches that the thieves drop fairly often in bunches of 5 to npc in Gatzegan to get 480xp, on top of all the xp you are gaining from the thieves. I only killed thieves at lvl 40-42 (only the bandits and thieves). Here is a link to exactly where i leveled off them http://i44.thottbot.com/m/b/wow_81522.jpg the white boxes in the left...