Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 03:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lowing Down The Needed LvL of Siege Kit

Discussion on Lowing Down The Needed LvL of Siege Kit within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 04/21/2010, 08:34   #16

elite*gold: 0
i dont think u can hotswap a siegekit
Old 04/22/2010, 08:28   #17

not working in rf ph server, tried already
Old 04/26/2010, 06:32   #18

I'll give this one for free since I just came back to RFO from a long time of vacation.
Somebody already gave you a hint. Try changing your character LEVEL to 65 or 99. It might work I'm just not sure since I haven't tried it yet. But that is the only other cheat you guys haven't tried. I think it will work since I'm able to go to Biolab even if I'm only level 41.
Old 04/26/2010, 08:09   #19

yong changing lvl is client sided only, pero di ko na try kasi nakalimutan ko na yan hehhee..my guide ka pa bah? na virus kasi yong usb ko hahaha