Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 06:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Wpe can't record data on RFO Indo

Discussion on [Help] Wpe can't record data on RFO Indo within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Wpe can't record data on RFO Indo

Hello master, i am a newbie here... want to ask something

I currently on RF Indo, yes i already bypassed delphine and can use CE, but and i can use and bypass WPE too. but i have some problem,

i already choose and targeted rf_online.bin when the game guard start to show up, so my wpe can target it, cause when i targeted it when the game already play rf_online.bin won't show.

so the problem is here, when i start to record any data from my rf to my wpe, i can't see any packet there. try to find some englightment that use winsock2.0 but nothing happened, can anyone have some suggestion? or enlightment to my problem?
Old 05/09/2014, 02:06   #2

elite*gold: 0
same problem whit me, i think we need a pulgin...