Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 23:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

my new CE .. To ur Damage hack... its 100% tested.. in all rF private only

Discussion on my new CE .. To ur Damage hack... its 100% tested.. in all rF private only within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
my new CE .. To ur Damage hack... its 100% tested.. in all rF private only

.. pm me in FACEBOOK..

Old 12/13/2012, 13:16   #2

not awesome dude not awesome you MUST post it here....cause this thread is useless if you wont pose the hack here
Old 12/14/2012, 04:50   #3

This guy will not post his "NEW" CE or even the virus total of this program... This has the percentage of being a Keylogger or RAT.... So newbies pls be advised and be warned.. Not all free programs are safe... And if this guy says that this is not a keylogger or something, let me decrypt it.. Keyloggers can be crypted and can become undetected by your anti-virus... Use virus total to be safe....

@rainzic992 if you want us to have faith in your "NEW" CE, show the virus total