Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 00:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TUT] duping item and dallant,cp,disena!!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
the tRiCk is riGhT

but tHe mEthOd iS miSsiNg :P

Thanks
13 Users
Old   #17

ok, i crashed the server using this trade method and it worked =)
thanks

now i got lot of money in official server and elementals

PS: nobody will post here how to crash a server =), if someone do...it΄s the end of rf online ^^

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by khazmot View Post
ok for those playing rfoph praxis server cw time 8pm 01-11-09 ill do the server crash enjoy duping BTW rfoph will have a roll back ..
probability of rollback? and be particular on what server. ^^ (i guess about O.OO1% servers will have rollback)
Old   #19

i realy want to know how too dupe

Old   #20

RFOPH is gonna die soon. Thanks to all those dupes. I guess we've overdone it guys. I used to enjoy playing RF hehehe. anyway , due to those constant server crashes.. ( 194 server crash in a day ) guess it won't take long before RFOPH closes. By the way to the TS, shouldn't have leaked this information. yes it was an EASY exploit to be leaked ( not hard ) but the point is imagine everyone doing it. I even encountered a DUPER, who cant even make untradeable items to tradeable, what a leecher. I bet he doesn't even know the basics of CE and WPE, but knows the worst cheat (DUPE). Im not saying to keep for yourself those cheats ( DONT BE LIKE THOSE ******* ******** WHO THINKS THEY ARE SO GENIUS ) , teach it to deserving people ^___^ not just to anyone. Anyway thanks for the effort TS i dont mean to start a flame here just sad for the fact the my favorite online game will close soon ( yep im one of those to be blamed for it ).

-DONT MEAN TO PLEASE EVERYONE ( surely alot will contradict my opiion, ill gladly accept them ) THANKS.
Old   #21

close this stupid thread ty
Old   #22

i like to move it....move it....yeah
Old   #23

ow hard cheat more explain please
Old   #24

discontinue this before a mod locks and starts banning - crashing a server is a HARD CHEAT - it is NOT ALLOWED ON E*PVP - stop asking how to do it nobody will teach and if they do, they and possibly you, will be banned without warning
Thanks
1 User
Old   #25

ask lng pnu m mllaman kung san ung orig nah items m ??

e dba pag ng LO ung items hnd nah mg rorolback??

pnu m mlalaman kung san ung prig nah ites??
Old   #26

IT DOES WORK!

does work in rfPH.. was not the one who crashed the server..but tried doing what ths TS said.. hehe.. was able to double my 700m to 1.4b den 1.4b to 2.8b.. whew..
Old   #27

x
Old   #28

i'm also playing RFph, i had my items dupe with others doing the CRASH thing but the only problem is how to get your timing with the players who are really doing the DUPE. But I found a solution for this, it takes a lot of time but for sure you can dupe ur items 1 or more per day. I hope the people behind the duping thing will only CRASH the servers on time which is less players online coz it's very hard to LVL if the servers CRASH every hour on regular playing time ^_^

TO ALL DUPER'S OF RFPH I HOPE YOU WILL NOT DO YOUR DUPING EVERY HOUR ESPECIALLY ON REGULAR PLAYING TIME WHICH IS 9AM TO 12N SO THAT OTHER PLAYERS CAN LVLUP AND MAYBE BUY ITEMS FROM YOU!
Old   #29

Pls Close this tread pls...if this thing is really true then pls close thid tread...we dont want the THE ROLL BACK THING AGAIN!!
Old   #30

eee panu nga mag crash ng serveR???