Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 03:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

surpassing racial guardian turncoats in settlements using fly hack

Discussion on surpassing racial guardian turncoats in settlements using fly hack within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation surpassing racial guardian turncoats in settlements using fly hack

this can be very usefull to non hiders....
first thing to do is go to your settlement portal that connects to the other race settlement... change the 233 value 201 before clicking the portal...
wait for the value of the 2nd one to change then when it change during loading time change the value to 65000 for bellato 1 for cora 65000 for accretia then run as quickly as you can... you need a good pc for this one to work ^_^ works for me evrytime...
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/16/2008, 16:12   #2

wow nice thn for the tip now i can go into other settlements w/o worrying to die from repellers ^_^ ITS PB TIME!!!!!
Old 09/16/2008, 21:15   #3

what the hell "racial guardian turncoat" is?
Old 09/17/2008, 05:58   #4

^
the guards in passages from your settlement to another race settlement

sometimes they are there, sometimes they are absent..
Old 09/28/2008, 05:20   #5

another way of sneaking into other race's settlements w/o being killed by Guardian NPC's... just buy stealth potions.. LoL...

or change ur class into a hider then hide...

^_^