Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Release x100 up to x200 atck speed

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
@darkmave: Basic Rescue Core

^
^
^
That is a lvl 21 Lau Core

Old   #107

COOL ****

Old   #108

All these dumb leechers and idiots who wants to cheat should be shot. Go figure it out yourself. This is enough hint to get you started. You won't be spoon fed here.
Old   #109

wOw..! this is SOOOOoo spoonfed.. any question reguarding this thread means your either stupid or just leeching... NO QUESTIONS should be entertained in this thread..

anyway.. i just banned yesterday! woh Hoo! permaBAN!

Old   #110

You can use any launcher core actually. If you're low on cash you can always buy Accretia etc Cores. Gotta make a new gunner. Banned for the 3rd time lol
Old   #111

I tried this but somehow... it does fires like crazy but the damage that's being taken by monster is the same... any idea? RFPH
Old   #112

Thumbs up This worked .. but ..

oh yea .. i finally got two bugs working now the first one i got to work was the "equipping the cores to ammys and rings one" .. even if it did come second in ur instructions hehe .. then i finally came around to doing ur instructions and poof ! full pt launcher .. my melee and range weapons dont get as fast as the launcher though (ASPD when wearing launcher = 14.09) really awesome .. but the problem i have is that .. when i freeze one of the 08 3f or the changing codes below A2 E9, my character looks like his right leg is broken .. he limps when i make him move .. do other players see me limping too or do they see normal movement ? because if they see what i see its really visible to everyone that a third-party is involved, in this case CE .. i thought i did something wrong at first .. can u help me on this ? do the other players see my character limp when he moves too ? oh yea .. good job on the TUT thumbs up !
Old   #113

still not working for me... it's still visual... anyone? RHPH
Old   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by negativism View Post
oh yea .. i finally got two bugs working now the first one i got to work was the "equipping the cores to ammys and rings one" .. even if it did come second in ur instructions hehe .. then i finally came around to doing ur instructions and poof ! full pt launcher .. my melee and range weapons dont get as fast as the launcher though (ASPD when wearing launcher = 14.09) really awesome .. but the problem i have is that .. when i freeze one of the 08 3f or the changing codes below A2 E9, my character looks like his right leg is broken .. he limps when i make him move .. do other players see me limping too or do they see normal movement ? because if they see what i see its really visible to everyone that a third-party is involved, in this case CE .. i thought i did something wrong at first .. can u help me on this ? do the other players see my character limp when he moves too ? oh yea .. good job on the TUT thumbs up !
character abnormality movement is client-sided.
Old   #115

i guess this only works for accrecians
Old   #116

awesome ! thanks !

@okatokat (sorry too lazy to find out the alt+combo for ur 2) peace
really ? so im the only one that notices thanks so much ! no more freezing and unfreezing the moving codes below A2 E9 now hwahahah . another question .. is it normal for the attack damage to be reduced when using this hack ? im using 4 accretia etc cores and no SKs

For those having problems bcz its visual for u :

there are two ways to check if this is working.

1. turn on ur PT message and check the PTs for the weapon ur using if the messages log fast then its working or if ur PT is full ..
2. try unfreezing ur 80 3F addresses, u should see the damage ur character does to the monster with every bullet fired ( at least for me it does ), this is for launchers btw. if the attacks connect and deal damage to the monster then its working

now if the PT messages come in like normal or if u just see ur attacks connecting and no damage is dealt then urs is only visual, the melee weapons i didnt have any problems with ( just follow the instructions, its really just there ) but for the launcher, im using a lvl 30 cannon, i didnt edit the A8 08 addesses for it, because when i did my in-game ASpeed Increase turned to 0.00 .. it fires like crazy, yeah, but its only visual my PT messages log like normal ( maybe im wrong or missing something, bcz i didnt look into the timesXX lau attack speed TUTs ) .. for range weapons, same with melee .. except that i dont know how to make it x100-200 because lau armors dont affect range weapon increase .. for some reason .. still trying to figure this one out. ehh thats all i figured from the two hours i messed with it

Related Topic :
I know this will probably not even scathe the abusers out there, but who knows .. it could probably change a future abuser to an ethical cheater ( no that isnt an oxymoron )
Please dont use this when going to chip wars or raiding other races or even kill stealing PBs, its really just rude .. have some manners for once .. thanks. i dont even retaliate to raiders that come and kill me .. because they cant me = warder, thanks ! use it for purposes that dont involve harming other players .. like PTing or farming ( monsters not being lvled by other players ) .. u wont be god, but ur at least in par with the premium subscription users !

Offtopic :
i tried putting four two-handed swords on my accessories, but it doesnt seem to add up to my average attack damage, is there more to it than just placing them in the accessory slots ?
Old   #117

ahmmm.. it could be apllicable too rf.ph too?..
Old   #118

@negativism

yes,i suggest use 2 RSK for damage or 4~6 RSK for hardcore damage.
Old   #119

hi!

To make it clearer, the damage you just taught us is putting RSK on bullet slot??

More damage on stronger weapon?
Old   #120

Hi!

Can anyone tell that this is working??