Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[DUPE] Working all servers

Discussion on [DUPE] Working all servers within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2008, 07:39   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ntxawg View Post
come on man
i want to gives it a try.......
i willing to trade with my other rf hack........
plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
LoL. beg to death.
Old 08/06/2008, 07:59   #17

paly rfaddiction.com, the newly created server for rf online, GM will tell you when the server will retstart so you can dupe...but they tell you that to logout not to dupe of course. and the server is full of bug atm, easy to do exploits

actually, the owner of rfaddiction.com is former owner of rf gamehaze.com, he sold it and make a new server then hes crashing the gamehaze so ppl will go to his server..nice strategy eh
Old 08/06/2008, 08:47   #18

dude i'm not begging.........
i'm just asking people to share.

pm me if u have the program......
Old 08/06/2008, 10:17   #19

The only reason i am shareing this is for people who want to keep up with the other dupers on servers were the bank is closed and you are unable to nin DC dupe.

I know how to DC the server but i never do it, it is extreamly easy and that why i sux so bad. Think about it, if I was the only one who knew how to crash the server you would get DCed twice a day from me.

Then I tell you and Palyer 3 gets DCed 4 times a day till you teach him how to dupe.

Then player 4 gets DCd 6 time a day and cant get any of his questor lvlin done due to non stop roll back.

Then eventualy after about 30 people know the hack none of the pricvate servers are ever up because people are dropping them just so they can PVP for 5 min thill next DC and roll back.
Old 08/06/2008, 11:55   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_dro View Post
The only reason i am shareing this is for people who want to keep up with the other dupers on servers were the bank is closed and you are unable to nin DC dupe.

I know how to DC the server but i never do it, it is extreamly easy and that why i sux so bad. Think about it, if I was the only one who knew how to crash the server you would get DCed twice a day from me.

Then I tell you and Palyer 3 gets DCed 4 times a day till you teach him how to dupe.

Then player 4 gets DCd 6 time a day and cant get any of his questor lvlin done due to non stop roll back.

Then eventualy after about 30 people know the hack none of the pricvate servers are ever up because people are dropping them just so they can PVP for 5 min thill next DC and roll back.
So true, like the RF blitz and PoA before, but some crash bugs are still have function in the G6.

BTW mostly, the leechers don't know how to limit there behavior, if they know hoe to do, than that will be the doom of RF.
Old 08/06/2008, 13:38   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by roymayvs View Post
paly rfaddiction.com, the newly created server for rf online, GM will tell you when the server will retstart so you can dupe...but they tell you that to logout not to dupe of course. and the server is full of bug atm, easy to do exploits

actually, the owner of rfaddiction.com is former owner of rf gamehaze.com, he sold it and make a new server then hes crashing the gamehaze so ppl will go to his server..nice strategy eh
bugs and exploits like? dont tell me the common bug and exlpoits/hacks. xD (you mean magenic is now the new owner of RF Addiction?)
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/06/2008, 14:25   #22

ahmm

I think u need

the so called "ARCHON" or Race Leader

to target some thing (i wont tell hard hack)

and boom DC

i think thats how you crash it...

press thanks if i have helped
Old 08/06/2008, 14:27   #23

It's old school trick for duping.
Old 08/06/2008, 18:02   #24

yeah the Archon DC is one of like 4 ways to drop the server but thats not how I learned to do it. And yes i know this is an old hack but i loooked and no one had shared it before so i thought i would help out a few people.
Old 08/08/2008, 13:36   #25

elite*gold: 240
Received Thanks: 1,559
yikes, too risky.. =)

i think there is a method without crashing the server or waiting for the server to crash..

i think duping is the best hack of all.. with duping, you don't have to hunt for elems or weaps anymore, just dupe and dupe.. this is a very extreme hack
Old 08/08/2008, 18:28   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleash182 View Post
nah.. i already did this before.. @RFPoA.. when my 2 characters finished dealing(dual mode) 1min. later the server was crashed... the first thing in my mind was the item that i traded (+5Dark int Flame Thrower,+4Dark Int Flame Thrower,+4 Int Akeron, and +4 normal lvl 55 boots Lau) was dupe or disappear! then when the server comes back to normal, i noticed that all of my items was LOST!!! those items was never come back, until now.. well.. it is to risk to dupe like server crash..
The reason your items were lost is because you logged off of the character that didnt have the items and not the one that had the items. Savinfg the items to absolutly no one lol. That has to suck man.

When done like i said there is a 1/10000000000000 chance you will loose the item, ive done this **** near 200 times and never hear of anyone loosing or me loosig when done properly

REMEMBER TO LOG OUT OF THE ACCOUNT THAT HAS THE ITEMS AND DONT LOG OUT OF THE ONE THAT DOESNT.
Old 08/09/2008, 04:24   #27

DC server...

can you teach me how to dc server???
Old 08/09/2008, 04:46   #28

the dro pm mko tel mo skin panu mag dc
Old 08/09/2008, 12:12   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by zim119 View Post
can you teach me how to dc server???
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim119 View Post
the dro pm mko tel mo skin panu mag dc
alphakapalmuks? hard-cheat. it's forbidden.
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/09/2008, 13:45   #30

@okatokat

well said. hhaha
Closed Thread