Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

placing item on ring/amulet

Discussion on placing item on ring/amulet within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 12/15/2008, 05:26   #76

elite*gold: 0
Boss! how to Change the Slot required? and how can i put the item i want to put in ring/amulet in CE?

pls anwer me...
Old 01/21/2009, 17:06   #77

elite*gold: 0
i know in rfonline PH but the Private server not work because new ptach anny 1 can help me to how to do in the 216 server? i do it like a style on rfonline PH but not work got DC >_<

Similar Threads Similar Threads
siege kit on your ring / amulet slot
07/13/2010 - RF Online - 3 Replies
Hey Can Any One Post now, siege kit on your ring / amulet slot Code For Cheat engine I dont remember me! Thanks
lvl 50/40/30 launchers in amulet, ring and even ammo slots. All races. ^^
10/22/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 7 Replies
Cool cheat huh. Better than Speed hack bcoz hard to detect. Using it with my xclass rnger summoner. killed alot of accre. haha. having fun since. can you believe the stats lvl 50 siege kit can give? imagine equiping 6 of those. just be careful of geting dc. and of course, regardless of level any race can equip. just go to elan sundries to buy it. Using CE you can do anything. yeah.
trade my SK on amulet/ring
07/26/2008 - RF Online - 7 Replies
trade it to ur hack or i prefer 30x damage hehe but if u have a nice hack just pm me and well trade
siege kit on your ring / amulet slot
07/18/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 160 Replies
first : forgive me for my english, cause this is not my native language. Sorry guys i have to delete this post. Cause it's consider a hard cheat and that's against te rule. Thank you...
[Brumhart]WTS def ring, amulet of speed
02/03/2008 - Archlord - 1 Replies
wts 2 def ring and 1 amulet of speed give me offer by mail: [email protected] looking around 100-150 euro for each item