Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 09:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Release]How to increase your chance to get an SI ang leon weapon in BD

Discussion on [Release]How to increase your chance to get an SI ang leon weapon in BD within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]How to increase your chance to get an SI ang leon weapon in BD

................Thread CLOSE................
Thanks
4 Users
Old 07/04/2008, 08:03   #2

I don't know how to prove it bcuz i dont how to make video and if i will prove it by picture, maybe you will not believe me....
this is all i can say... I already prove it by my self and all of my friends..
all of my friends got rich bcuz of this... If i'm not wrong.. they always get 8-12 SI every morning.... and another for afternoon after CW.....

If nobody intirested in this tread.... it's fine with me... I will not share it bcuz it is same with gold hack, in terms of money.... but the difference in gold hack is, you can get a gold so easy but not to easy to do.....

sorry for my very bad english...
Thanks
3 Users
Old 07/04/2008, 09:05   #3

you can do the siege kit in amulet / ring slot if you follow the thread here.

ok, i will told you how to do it, but post your exploit here. deal ??
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2008, 09:17   #4

well i can do the RSK in the accessory, ammo slot, and pretty much anywhere else..

this is quite interesting..

i'll leave the tutorial to Sir Wing Zero then.. ^_^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2008, 09:46   #5

post your expoilt ill give u advice how you can equip siege kit in your amu and ring...
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2008, 09:50   #6

I have already trade it in other user

I already know how to do the SK in amulet/ring slot... I already trade it in other user....
If you want to know this.. TRADE YOUR VERY BEST HACK... i'm not intirested in GOLD HACK bcuz i already have this exploit.....

For those who EMAIL me... this is my answer.....
No more Ce needed and no more Wpe needed... I already said this.... THIS IS NOT A HACK NOR A BUG.....
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2008, 11:06   #7

Wow you can hack the server and change the drop rate?
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2008, 11:28   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurenite View Post
Wow you can hack the server and change the drop rate?
OMG your not even reading! He already said that this is not a hack/bug. You just need to kill more monsters on the BD and deal more dmg on the PB
Thanks
2 Users
Old 07/04/2008, 11:30   #9

this is not a bug u know and for my experience i always get SI weapon and leon parts ever 3 ~ 5 BD and the chance it depends on the time u finished the BD for ex. 36-40 BD crawler type BD finished at 1 min the chance of getting SI weapon is 35~40% and for armor 50~60%
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2008, 12:46   #10

omg ezy for ya to say trade trade trade, how to trade??? i write u the best hack i've got? and then? u don't ever reply me, smart move though ^^ back then u said "release" rite?? next time don't said release if u want to trade, ok ^^
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/04/2008, 14:45   #11

It's not a damage..... it's not LH...... that's all i can say.... i'm playing RFOph
Old 07/04/2008, 14:58   #12

Ok, tread close.... I guess nobody interested in this exploit...

If your doing BD in crawler, the less chance you will have to get SI..
for user named munky.. dont share it to other, bcuz...

THE LESS PLAYERS THAT KNOWS ABOUT THE CHEAT... THE MORE SAFE IT WILL BE TO USE...
Old 07/05/2008, 05:38   #13

this website can only b use to share hack/cheat not trading hack/cheat to another hack/cheat and if u trade ur hack/cheat to another people they wont reply to u and whats important about SI and leon weapon chances if u know the siege kit in amu or ring slot
siege kit in amu or ring slot is a hard cheat and its forbidden hir like the x100 atakspd hack
and i almost forgot YOUR THREAD SAID [RELEASE] NOT TRADE BEFORE U POST SOMETHING THINK B4 U ACT
Old 07/05/2008, 07:26   #14

just release it if u cant then go home
Old 07/05/2008, 10:35   #15

Ok.... i will give you hint....

In BD, aside from kelling the PB, There are secret thing you must fullfill.... Yes, FULLFILL.. This is not FH, LH, fast kill PB, and others..... When you are rewarded an SI weapon, did you notice the "congratulation"?? Yes, they congratulate you because you have been rewarded an SI and the secret things you fullfill...

Sorry for my bad english.... Your mind is the Greatest CHEAT of all...

You will not notice that you already did the SECRET... you better search for it... GOOD LUCK....

DONT BD IN CRAWLER... It's better in LIZARD 36-40...

It's up to you if you will believe me.....
Closed Thread