Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Im available for requests!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
You have to get hold of a siege kit first if you are bellato or cora.. Search the name of the kit as type TEXT (e.g Advanced Siege Kit) in cheat engine it'll come up with a few addresses. It should be the one with the name of another launcher underneath maybe it was a thrower i dunno epoch or somethin, after that umm memory view then save the bytes from where you searched the name of your siege kit you're going to edit that soon i guess. After that i can only really give you examples, so say do a text search on the name of a weapon your currently holding, find the address save the bytes again in mem view and maybe with your amulet/ammunition/rings aswell you just have to compare what bytes are changing and find the byte for the race accretia, change it to bellato and then find the byte for the slot it equips to and edit that all under the siege kit address you found at the start they should all look similar format kinda some maybe shorter or longer.

stolen from tupe0328's thread.
01 = Core
02 = Leg
03 = Arm
04 = Boots
05 = Head
06 = Weapon
07 = Sheild
08 = cape
09 = bracer
0A = Ammulet
0B = Ammunition

i also read somwhere
80 = cora
40 = accretian
70 = bellato
i dont think this is true though.

sorry for not explain properly just its really similar to editing packets in wpe and even though i've not the time to try this out tonight im sure this is how its done, i cant be assed cause i have to confirm the id's for the races sure i tried em decimal an hex converted.

anyway it is just a hint you wanted right?

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by FuckYu View Post
You have to get hold of a siege kit first if you are bellato or cora.. Search the name of the kit as type TEXT (e.g Advanced Siege Kit) in cheat engine it'll come up with a few addresses. It should be the one with the name of another launcher underneath maybe it was a thrower i dunno epoch or somethin, after that umm memory view then save the bytes from where you searched the name of your siege kit you're going to edit that soon i guess. After that i can only really give you examples, so say do a text search on the name of a weapon your currently holding, find the address save the bytes again in mem view and maybe with your amulet/ammunition/rings aswell you just have to compare what bytes are changing and find the byte for the race accretia, change it to bellato and then find the byte for the slot it equips to and edit that all under the siege kit address you found at the start they should all look similar format kinda some maybe shorter or longer.

stolen from tupe0328's thread.
01 = Core
02 = Leg
03 = Arm
04 = Boots
05 = Head
06 = Weapon
07 = Sheild
08 = cape
09 = bracer
0A = Ammulet
0B = Ammunition

i also read somwhere
80 = cora
40 = accretian
70 = bellato
i dont think this is true though.

sorry for not explain properly just its really similar to editing packets in wpe and even though i've not the time to try this out tonight im sure this is how its done, i cant be assed cause i have to confirm the id's for the races sure i tried em decimal an hex converted.

anyway it is just a hint you wanted right?
Yeah tnx for the info. I'll try this later after work.