Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 14:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

pRF try this one!! lowering the price of NPC items

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up pRF try this one!! lowering the price of NPC items

i have a problem bout pRF Crimson Dawn Patch.. i have lowered the price of the items at Hero NPC coz im at bellato race using CE... im using the no patch RF launcher with the BIN file... the items i want to avail is the "BellatoAlliance's Roar FullHelm" the code goes like this..
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX21 2c 19 03 XXXXXXXXX
i change the 19 03 to 00 00 then the price change from the original price of 56,139 852 dalant to 12,200 dalant.. the items can be put now to the bag after the change but when the time you buy it "Item Purchase Fail".. why?? can u help me how to purchase that item without that much dalant to loss.. hope you can make some way.. kindly send it to my Yahoo Messenger or email add...

Old   #2

Okatokat is right. Prices was controlled by the Server, even you manage to change the selling price, you can't still purchase it, if the Server detected a price change, it will "SEND" a packet that telling you that a Purchesed is FAILED.

Thanks
2 Users
Old   #3

...wow! lowering NPC's price sounds Exciting..,like Ragna BS have discounts on NPC prices^_^...but hope anyone can make this hack
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #4

no questions **** head

Old   #5

i already did this one.. like cape in Expensive Supplies, the cape price was 200m gold i think if im not wrong, then i make it 0 gold,then it was successfully change, but when i purchase the cape, it says that "Item purchase Failed".. well, it just server sided..
Old   #6

server sided?

how do i got it working @[email protected]

i bought overpriced prices at expensive sellers
Old   #7

but u can also hack serv side with sql inj power
Old   #8

+1, yep server sided.
Old   #9

how about using CE for changing the price and use WPE for sending the packet with that price, so the server fooled. is that will work?? gonna try by myself
Old   #10

Server sided unless u used SQL INJECTOR. I dont recommend to used SQL you must be pro programmer other than that dont used it.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #11

I've heard someone use this cheat. He used this to lower the cape price to 2000gold. And when he press the "OK" button, he got BANNED. Dunno why it can be like that but, there it is.
Old   #12

yah server sided unless you use sql injector