Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 00:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TUT]Change ur normal amu or br to 100% or higher def, attck, dodge

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by rxdsx2 View Post
its not really effective.... i change my normal into a 100% attack and it did.. it almost change my attack up to 10k damage into my stats but when i actually hit it into the mob and other races the actual damage is almost the damage of my weapon which is about 5k. what hapen to my damage on my stats which is 15k. I also try dodge and it goes to 2k dodge but when 1 party of other races hit me. I almost got 1 hit..the dodge has no effect... this cheat suck!!!!!
Lol... did u ever read, what they said? I'm sure that you just changed these values in client, and didn't try to change it on the server.

Old   #92

you mean its not applicable in the RFph?

Old   #93

in rfph its not working
although you can change values of the amulet and ring, they will only look like elems but its not working. server side
Old   #94

yeah,,rf indo to0,,
same case,

Old   #95

this cheat is like ages people!!! ^_^ the only hacks that can be easily STUDIED and DONE will be to put your SK in acc slot. it adds quite alot of damage you know... to edit the level req of armors and weapons (which has a high probability of being caught) speed hack (movement speed), and the damage and atk speed hack (much easier if you're a gunner in acc)

i don't know and i care less if i still miss some hacks listed above. i didn't go far into SQL injecting to hack... got other stuffs to do.

to the ppl arguing about being a leecher, a leecher is someone who just begs for cheats even w/o READING FIRST and EXPLORING the site for hacks. you will find A LOT of hacks in here if you will just READ and not just BEG... yes, at some point in time most of us or all of us asked for cheats/hacks BUT unlike leechers, WE STUDIED THEM to develop the previous cheats, help others and not just ALWAYS RELY on pro hackers and computer programmers... THAT'S WHAT SEPERATE US FROM LEECHERS.
Old   #96

lol tnx dude i find a way to use it properly know my dodge is 2k
Old   #97

server side... T_T
Old   #98

LOL. its CLIENT SIDE
Old   #99

it's working on rfph. i copy the elems (ex. amu 25/25 and amu 25/20 copy vise versa) and the effects of attack, def and dodge is processing all so i have an attack, defense and dodge elems in one.
Old   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by whxxlz View Post
it's working on rfph. i copy the elems (ex. amu 25/25 and amu 25/20 copy vise versa) and the effects of attack, def and dodge is processing all so i have an attack, defense and dodge elems in one.
This is Client Side.

You would see your Elem stat and your character stats go up,
but when you test it on monsters / other players, it's just like wearing the same useless stuff.
Old   #101

what does client side mean anyway? :|
Old   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix00151 View Post
what does client side mean anyway? :|
It means you only see it on your client (your own computer) but the server doesn't recognize it. So it doesn't really do anything.

Even if you change your trashy stuff to Godlike items, but only on Client side, other players would only see you wearing the same trashy stuff even though you look cool on your own monitor.

You might even have 100K+ attack power on your Char stats (client side), but when you hit monsters, your damage is the same as someone with only 10k atk power.
Old   #103

...Can you try it using beg. Rings? It would be so cool if ur beg. Ring has 100%attack while retaining the 10% hp increase, btw, tnx
Old   #104

ty
Old   #105

is this works in RF PH?

T>>>>>> MY CFph AIMBOT (DXT) to ur RFph Server Crusher