Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TUT]Change ur normal amu or br to 100% or higher def, attck, dodge

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
@omgawts
oh yea...can i recall 1 of your post? like teaching hacks in exchange for something?
teaching hacks thats not even "your" idea and you DID NOT even gave credit to those ppl that made those hacks....don't tell me to STFU and im no leecher...my hacks are just late in post and NEW RULES are applied

and your the one who should STFU noob

Old   #47

@ThingisDAT

"don't say the same thing on me....cause you know what...everyone start just the way on getting ideas on others and worked hard to make their own hack/cheat"

Firstly when you're a hacker you don't need anyone to give you idea's since you mostly work alone to get the thing/goal. The way that statement sounds is like some boy scouts go on a camping and helping each other build a tent. Well there are some exemptions to that but in most cases you're alone.

Secondly I know that hard cheats are forbidden but like? It's already too late, The damage has already been done, The server I'm currently playing on is VERY MUCH INFESTED WITH HARD FORBIDDEN CHEATS just in a day you won't come by an accretian striker and hit you with a 100xAspd/damage hack. So like what's the point? I PAY ******* REAL MONEY on the server I'm playing on and some people have like what? fck*n 1hit hack? or or 100x atkspd? Not to mention the those Hackers are like ******* COCKY.

And thirdly, Those last few questions were a waste. As for the first post, I just got tired seeing " Wanna be " hackers or the likes that BASH Noob people
that only tends to give a " suggestion " and then Naming them Leechers.

did you even get the point of Curtej? maybe you should read harder and read.

And maybe you'd find yourself similar to playforbooting.

Old   #48

hey hey! i've found a way to make this server-sided!

edit the server files. LOL.
just kiddin. this is purely client sided.
Old   #49

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan1993 View Post
...dude??.,,is this proved??..i mean will this work 100%??...btw thnx dude!..well done...
...and maybe teztament is right..only the text change, mabye effects wont.

kk bagi donk cheatnya.
pls send to

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by seiln View Post
I wonder if the first cheat/hack you've gotten your hands on was done/made by you, But I doubt it. " If so shame on you for telling that man a Leecher when you yourself is a Leecher at his first time. ". And try to get his point first before you bash others.
LOL... IT graduate here.... i beat you cant even read a single memory region even dont know how to write his own Program

bug of... your just one of them
Old   #51

yah man its server side, it will change ur stat but have no effect...(
Old   #52

i tried it w/ my 20/15 d/a

i chance the 20%def to 100%def but nothing happens, i have still the desame def
i think its in d server side^^,
Old   #53

This is client side.
When the cheat not work for server (only visual) is not server side, is client side friends. When work like aspd and movement speed, is server side.
Old   #54

^_^

i got it dude but it doesn't work.....i made my ring 100% inc attack but i doesn't work....
T_T.............
Old   #55

Quote:
Originally Posted by OneseeDKrazheR
i got it dude but it doesn't work.....i made my ring 100% inc attack but i doesn't work....
T_T.............
didnt you even read the other user's post? they said you can make it only up to 25/20.
Old   #56

if you dont have expensive elem try rsk ^^
Old   #57

Yup, just use RSK, be careful though, coz if you got dc, you will lose a RSK or two, and imagine how RSK costs
Thanks
1 User
Old   #58

why would i use this cheat, just to increase my attack if i can use ASK or RSK? for dodge elems, i got tons of elems of other race, and also tons of elems for my race,.
at my first time on testing how to equip elems of other race, i already think about it, the first elem that i bought was 15/10 attack dodge, i copied it to all my normal bracers/headset, but still it wont increase my dodge, but in my status it does increase,.
and done some damage testing, so i practicaly conclude that it was just client side, just like what tez said, it only changes the text, good luck guys,
Old   #59

no effek
Old   #60

Quote:
Originally Posted by k9crow203310 View Post
Your Tutorial is just a client side. But i'll give you guys a hint to make it Work..

1st, All Edited Amu or Br only works upto 25%.. you Got to Edit in its Real Effect, Example: Attack 5%, You Can Edit it upto 25%, higher than 25% wont work, It will only change you stats, but in reality, it has no effect.

2nd [ FILL IN THE BLANK ]

3rd, You got to Hot Swap the item.. If Hotswap still works in your Server, Because Other Servers have been Patched.

You Guys just Gotta Figure Out What is the 2nd Step, Because This is Hard cheat, It works For me, Server Side. Now Start Experimenting, Because Its worth it when you Got it.
The 2nd step is easy. I just started reading his post and I already figured step 2. I hope this works I'll try it later.