Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 14:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

auto buff no delay no animation[WPE]

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
oh sorry, its patched on RFPH

Old   #47

can't find the value for acuity... help please

1C=Precision
1B=Rapid
20-29 bellato class skill or accre??
2A-2F for attack?
i have made it up to 51 of deg value or 33 for hex

has anyone got the value for force buffs can't seem to find the starting line i got dc when i put 92 or 5c

Old   #48

hmm i got it to start buffing but is it sopposed to cancel the previous buff and buff it again to get the pt or what cause mine just stays on and says cannot buff has to be lesss than 10% or something but i did get it to rebuff over and over just have to wait for the duration of the buff
Old   #49

here's what ive done....

racial buff..
soulbalad
racial buff
elemental shield
racial buff
increase speed
racial buff
agility
racial buff
holy shield
racial buff
efficiency
racialbuff
wild rage
racial buff
accuracy
racial buff
extended rage
racial buff
counter attack
racial buff
shield raptured
racial buff
Bulls eye
racial buff
fainting
racial buff
speed load
racial buff
precision
racial buff...

youll always gain pt this way..
you can pt all skill if you do this in wpe.. hope this help you lvl your forces and melee ranger skills...

mine is x class mystic/mellee so thats the buffs i used... ^_^ press thanks if this help you.. guys

Old   #50

starting wpe is always detected qT0Tp
Old   #51

WPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by feratos View Post
ok this tricks only works on wpe
uhm here's what to do:

1.Start your rf , log on to you character

2.Open your WPE Pro tool and target RF online

3.To make the search easier make sure you to unchecklist the recv and recv from , in the view tab->option.

4.Now start logging by clicking the play button.

5.Go back to RF and start buffing in macro mode(the whole buff you need) till finished casting all the buff.

6.Go back to WPE pro and stop logging, now you'll get the set of send packet

7.For example this is a set of packet you need
13 00 11 04 1C 00 9D 00 DB 1F 00 00 01 66 29 45 29 AA AA
the packet start with 13, see the red number, that is your buff type

8.Add one of the address do it repeatly as much as the buff type you need.

9.Right now at the send list you'll see a set of same packet data but dont worry, now edit one by one the buff type value to correct buff address you want (the highlighted value)

10.Check all the address in send list and click the play button on that panel( not the play button on the top left screen)

11. At sending options choose send continuously and set 1000ms on timer and click send.

now you'll notice your buff icon will always rolling and your buff pt increase all the time, no need to wait till the buff can be recast, no animation, and especially for RFid player no need kertas ganjel keyboard
I use this tricks and gm all my buff from lvl 1 only need 6 hours .

With this tricks you can erase racial negative buff by changing the red number to 3D

Important notice:
Yes you can use this tricks and hunt but dont use an attack skills when you do this coz it will make game crash , so my advice use this tricks only when you'r afk or not hunting.And don't forget to stock alots of fp potion coz this one still need fp and so greedy remember 1000ms=1sec per buff.

One more thing, you cannot use a restricted buff skills;example if you'r a pure ranger class you cannot use warrior's elite buff skill and so on.pt info wont shown to you if your char lvl cap the buff lvl skill but your buff still get lvled , in this case I can use inquiry skill ( detect stealth) but im a striker that dont have that skill, the pt info wont shown but the inquiry buff duration increased that means the buff lvled but not shown to you.

Have fun

can u share WPE program..where u get it..i'm still working on tut of CE can't pass #6
Old   #52

WOW!!! it works!!! tnx ^_^
Old   #53

WoW!! Your Great Sir... Tnx A Lot!!! ^_^
Old   #54

yeah, it is already proven when you got a racial negative buff, you could remove it just by sending once,
Old   #55

hmm...

it works on RFph.. but my problem is when i am sending the packets it says error... but it works on RFph.. the change ur buff into a racial debuff
Old   #56

is this still working? with new novus rising?
Old   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by feratos View Post
ok this tricks only works on wpe
uhm here's what to do:

1.Start your rf , log on to you character

2.Open your WPE Pro tool and target RF online

3.To make the search easier make sure you to unchecklist the recv and recv from , in the view tab->option.

4.Now start logging by clicking the play button.

5.Go back to RF and start buffing in macro mode(the whole buff you need) till finished casting all the buff.

6.Go back to WPE pro and stop logging, now you'll get the set of send packet

7.For example this is a set of packet you need
13 00 11 04 1C 00 9D 00 DB 1F 00 00 01 66 29 45 29 AA AA
the packet start with 13, see the red number, that is your buff type

8.Add one of the address do it repeatly as much as the buff type you need.

9.Right now at the send list you'll see a set of same packet data but dont worry, now edit one by one the buff type value to correct buff address you want (the highlighted value)

10.Check all the address in send list and click the play button on that panel( not the play button on the top left screen)

11. At sending options choose send continuously and set 1000ms on timer and click send.

now you'll notice your buff icon will always rolling and your buff pt increase all the time, no need to wait till the buff can be recast, no animation, and especially for RFid player no need kertas ganjel keyboard
I use this tricks and gm all my buff from lvl 1 only need 6 hours .

With this tricks you can erase racial negative buff by changing the red number to 3D

Important notice:
Yes you can use this tricks and hunt but dont use an attack skills when you do this coz it will make game crash , so my advice use this tricks only when you'r afk or not hunting.And don't forget to stock alots of fp potion coz this one still need fp and so greedy remember 1000ms=1sec per buff.

One more thing, you cannot use a restricted buff skills;example if you'r a pure ranger class you cannot use warrior's elite buff skill and so on.pt info wont shown to you if your char lvl cap the buff lvl skill but your buff still get lvled , in this case I can use inquiry skill ( detect stealth) but im a striker that dont have that skill, the pt info wont shown but the inquiry buff duration increased that means the buff lvled but not shown to you.

Have fun
Its Easy To Do...
Old   #58

easy to do but the prob. is that its no longer working on rfph