Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 02:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

siege kit on your ring / amulet slot

Closed Thread

Old   #76

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by starforces View Post
I thought dodge was server side?

everything is server side actually. I tried edited my accuracy to 500+ but when i tested it i failed. I was using CE to edit that one. What i edited was client side. Let me explain a little bit. Server has actually a db in which everything is storage. Example you have an item +6shoe (75 dodge) if you equipt it normally youll get the effect since, it is register in server db that item exist with the effect in it. so if we equipt a +6shoe in amu or ring we get same effect because no checking is applied to where you put the item. if you try it in RFpoa youll see that they somehow applied something for this bug but theres a downside. It actually works. One on more things, editing server side is so **** hard to do. if someone knows it he'll be the strongest one. so what we can do is find the best items with attribute then hotswap it. Just read how.

Old   #77

tnx mcantal. you just gave me an idea.. hmmmmm

Old   #78

when i try to hotswap the red siege kit to my armor i got disconnected... i wonder why...
Old   #79

it means a GM is watching your ***. lol. I dont get DC'd when i do that, i play in pRFO. dont know why it happens to you

Old   #80

carefull now, disconnected when using this hack= bye bye to the modified item in slots
I Lost alots of money coz of DC some of it coz of DC hack by other players ****
Old   #81

Feratos,

- SQL inject..is it working on RFid ? (i'm gonna research this exploit).

- And r u sure that 100x dmg work in RFid ?
(If it does, there's alot hack (in my consep) work based on that.

If you're success pls let me know..not a clue or tutorial, just send me a message that you're success (not CS)...thx
Old   #82

You can't put upgraded weapons/armors in ammu/rings slots and think that it will have its effect because it won't. I won't explain why it would not have any effect cause if I do, it will be easily patched. Just try editing a weapon and a siege kit and compare what the difference is and with that you will know why upgraded weapons/armors does not have any effect when placed in ammu//ring slots.
Old   #83

Just put 2 INT hora spear in your AMU and 2 INT hora spear in you ring.

And booom!!!! super pawnage.
Old   #84

really? that will add up to your damage too? nice...
Old   #85

**** that will surely **** if so...its good only bits and pieces of hints and tips are posted.
Old   #86

try to research other threads you'll just have to modify it
Old   #87

all i know is only SK will have effect base on my experience
Old   #88

hayyyyyyyyyyyy. i have to explain again? hehehe.. RSK or SK are items that have durability. if youll use it and durability is equal to 0 it will disappear. Now what happens if you edit it is that you changed its durability to 0 so if it equipt in your next login it you vanish. is it OK now? try it with SK to be sure. RSK = 5m nyahaha.. lost millions with this but its worth....
Old   #89

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaonNgaKinawboy View Post
when i try to hotswap the red siege kit to my armor i got disconnected... i wonder why...
hehehe, you got disconnected? then someone told you that theres a gm watching you? you believe in them? hehehe. So ill explain why. i think you familiar already with item.edf ryt? that file contains defined items the server have. so what happens if its modified? if your using no patch it will be oki since checking for modification happen during patching, so if there no patching meaning it would be detected.

Now what happen if it is deleted/missing? again if using no patch you can login but you will not see a thing.

Lastly, what happens if its length is lesser or greater than normal length? what you think? what happens is that you get disconnected. what happened to you is that you mis modified it. If add some bytes in edit.edf youll get disconnect. This is main reason, it not because a GM has detected. Its so **** hard for a Gm to detect someone whos using a modified item.edf. And dont believe in others who dont know a thing, try it for yourself to be sure. Much more youll learn hack others doesnt have. hehehe
Old   #90

Quote:
Originally Posted by omgawts View Post
Just put 2 INT hora spear in your AMU and 2 INT hora spear in you ring.

And booom!!!! super pawnage.

This is an example of someone who posts and dont test. hehehe, pis bro.. Damage doesnt effect in ring, ammo, and amulet slot. Think i dont ned to explain this coz if i do risk myt be that everyone myt knew how to.. hehehe..

Closed Thread