Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 02:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

siege kit on your ring / amulet slot

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
does the damage of RSK takes effect even when i use it in armor head leg and arms? i already know how to equip the RSK in the accessories...

Old   #62

yes you got the effect
on my case I use RSK on all slot( head, body,leg,landing,accessories, and 1 ammo slot)
thats mean 40%*9=360% plus siege mastery buff plus 40% RSK siege mode
well you know what will happens if I doomblast somebody *** ,in my case I use +5 int akeron
KABOOM BK 55 is down.But you got no defense which that mean you'r squishy

Old   #63

what value is in the ammo slot?
Old   #64

am playing RFoPH, can i still equip SKs to armor slots?
i can equip it to any accessories but am having a hard tym equiping it to the armor slots

Old   #65

Its Working I tried this and I got almost 140% attack (Advanced Siege Kit)
Advance Siege Kit (Flame Thrower) for Ring
Advance Siege Kit (Launcher) for Amulet or it can be inverse.
Old   #66

lolz so so noob now still cant find wat to edit and wat to change it with..
Old   #67

haaayz finally didnt know that was so easy lolz...hmmm thinking of other possibilities you can do with this i wonder if you can put it in you JP...
got me thinking if we can put SK in the ring and ammu slot can we put +5mercy shoes on those too and have the effect?theonly downfall is when u get DCED bye bye 4 +5mercy shoes hehe too much risk lolz.
Old   #68

yes you can, as I said this method same as using anything on any slots enjoy your day to ruin somebody days
Old   #69

ive tried putting Over Drive charger on ring and amulet slots. Sadly, it has no effect.. i wonder how to stack up AODs effect of up to 4
Old   #70

finally someone has exploit this stuff.. i've been using this so long and ive kept it so ill have the edge.. hehehe.. guys try this, this is my set i seems no one can kill me 1 on 1 with same lvl of course. my gunner is lvl 47.

Equips

+5 ML modified to perfect leon's ML
+5 int gloves modified to sharp Int gloves
+6 shoe modified to sharp Int (75 dodge + crit)
normal set modified to sharp Int set.

Ring :
2 RSK (any item with special effects works trust me)

Amulet :
2 +6 lvl 39 shoes. (150 dodge)

try this for fun, i know you can also do it. now im trying SQL injection, access to values using pointer. can someone post a working example? when using SQL injection your client gets disconnected.

P.S who again told everyone you can equipt RSK in all your equipt? dont make me laugh. in order for it to work you have to put in ... you know. once you set RSK to ring or amulet or head or shoe it can never be put in other parts. tried and tested brother. not unless you hav a different kinds of kit. if you really want pure damage you can set 2 RSK (launcher) in ring, 2RSK (flame thrower) in amulet. Edit armors to Strong Int attribute, using lvl 40 SK when attacking. Now im try dual weapon, or 2 elems in ammo but effects are not woking yet.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #71

I thought dodge was server side?
Old   #72

what do you mean modified +5 ML to perfect leon ML?
you change legally or hack it?
if you hack it does that give you the effect coz I tried and eplorig how to make changed item give the effect
Old   #73

when equipping red siege kit in armors,,, do i have to hotswap it?
Old   #74

Yes, you must use hotswap to fill those slots
Old   #75

i just hotswap my +5 SIML with leon's effect. Dont just copy paste leon's to any items just get the effect. Coz if you copy leon's to example ML what happens is that you change the item already so it wont effect. You can try it. No harm in trying, Its very nice when it crits pots delays from sometime just enough to slaughter other races.. hehe.. and buy the way, theres something miss in this guide i think. It didnt state the downside of it.

when changing RSK or SK to amulet or ring (RSK=5m,SK=500k), dont forget to unequipt it when you logout. who know why? maybe the one who post this didnt know it so ill share it. Its because u change the attribute of the item. Remember that RSK or SK has durability. If you hotswap it with any item, that value becomes 0 . so you know what happen when durability is equal to 0 ryt? if you unequipt it, its like its not been use so it wont disappear. I lost a lot of million when i was on my discovering this one. Now its free you just have to read. hehe

Closed Thread