Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Change "anything' to "anything"

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by efeo View Post
I'll try this tomorrow hope it works for CodeMasters.
As I did it on CM it does work, if not PM me I ll try to help ya then^^.

Old   #17

want to share something though.

perhaps, the item address that we usually edit until now, was not the "real" address of that item, instead, it was only the address of the "skin" of that item.

i've already tried this trick that we search our equipment name through CE, scan with text value, found it, and then replace all of it's address with another item's address.

and here's what i found,

I've tried to change my +5 igno hora staff into Man Eater relic weapon.
and the result?
it changed into Man Eater +5 igno, along with it's 80% bonus attack increase in it's status.
it also the same when i change it into the other weapon address.

i tried also to replace the lv 3 knife (Kukri) address into Ekamasoon Sword.
the funny result also, not only the Kukri that i held change into Ekamasoon Sword, but the Kukri that was available at the npc also changed into Ekamasoon Sword. but of course with the price of Kukri, although the status changed drastically, but in reality, when i hit a monster, it use the damage amount of Kukri. (or this is what we usually call
a client side)

so this made me put a conclusion that the address of the item that we usually play around, was actually a "SKIN" address of an item. while the "Original" address of the Item was still hidden somewhere here.

that's why there's a huge possibility that there's a chance that we actually can hack our item (not client side) if we really found the real address of the item.

care to share another thought?

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusader3 View Post
want to share something though.

perhaps, the item address that we usually edit until now, was not the "real" address of that item, instead, it was only the address of the "skin" of that item.

i've already tried this trick that we search our equipment name through CE, scan with text value, found it, and then replace all of it's address with another item's address.

and here's what i found,

I've tried to change my +5 igno hora staff into Man Eater relic weapon.
and the result?
it changed into Man Eater +5 igno, along with it's 80% bonus attack increase in it's status.
it also the same when i change it into the other weapon address.

i tried also to replace the lv 3 knife (Kukri) address into Ekamasoon Sword.
the funny result also, not only the Kukri that i held change into Ekamasoon Sword, but the Kukri that was available at the npc also changed into Ekamasoon Sword. but of course with the price of Kukri, although the status changed drastically, but in reality, when i hit a monster, it use the damage amount of Kukri. (or this is what we usually call
a client side)

so this made me put a conclusion that the address of the item that we usually play around, was actually a "SKIN" address of an item. while the "Original" address of the Item was still hidden somewhere here.

that's why there's a huge possibility that there's a chance that we actually can hack our item (not client side) if we really found the real address of the item.

care to share another thought?
It is saved... on the server.
The server saves your bag slots and which items are on those bag slots so no matter what you change at your Client it ll still be saved as that other item on the server and used like that.
Anyone wants to correct me go ahead^^.
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xenostar View Post
It is saved... on the server.
The server saves your bag slots and which items are on those bag slots so no matter what you change at your Client it ll still be saved as that other item on the server and used like that.
Anyone wants to correct me go ahead^^.
not correct but add to that and to previous post. The right item address values do change something but you have to change something in your character as well. We are able to wear other race elems by changing only one value and change aspd by changing more in item and char. So just tweak the idea a bit to make TS idea destructive

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by karlopegs View Post
not correct but add to that and to previous post. The right item address values do change something but you have to change something in your character as well. We are able to wear other race elems by changing only one value and change aspd by changing more in item and char. So just tweak the idea a bit to make TS idea destructive
Actually I have to revise my complete post of before...

It is possible to change for example one weapon into another and having FULL effects of the original weapon on the duped one
(yap I managed to turn a Venom Rocket into a +5 Int ML, I could equip the newly made weapon and it had the normal damage).
Sadly this is still in the experimental state(cant change a weapon into a full working box for example :/) so I'll be trying to change Master Boxes into Lucky boxes and such and after that to turn White upgraders into 5+7 Int upgraders.

Downside of that all is that I actually need an original of the item I want( or rather a code) >_<.

If anyone actually wants to participate and help making it fully working send me a PM^^.
Old   #21

can someone teach me how to do it.........plz
like from the scretch
Old   #22

ok ok
so this is my procedure
its also "a lil bit permanent"
1 open rf
2 open ce
3 search for the item you want to change
(ok so this is where the hard part starts, if you want to change a ring, you must have a ring for starts, but if you want to change an armor, you must have an armor first.)
4. search your item
5 memory view
6 copy the whole packets for that item
example
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX dagan's bleh
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
7 save that to notepad
8 search for your normal item (since dagan's ring is a RING, search for your ring or so)
example
remember the packet you copied from dagan's bleh?
yeah
paste em here:
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX bracer bleh bleh
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

remember the packet you copied from dagan's bleh?
yeah
paste em here
Old   #23

elo...i manage to change the min and max damage of weapon...def of armors....effects...add more...but even if i do hotswap ..still the effects didnt work...u mean ...u can have this take effect????on what they told me..its server sided