Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Getting more expirience

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Yep it is funny to play BD alone.
Bad for me i am playing bellato... i can't win it alone now ))

Old   #17

i have read about the party system exp but i forgot where ive read that..XD but if thers only 2 in the party the party exp will be half.. then on 3 it will increase a little.. then when 8 members.. it will increase exp high.. i really forgot the sight...

Old   #18

Thank you for this, what would be the optimum (good experience payout) number of members in a party? Would 8 be the best?
Old   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by RainFP View Post
For this you will need only WPE or something to work with packets.
1) Catch the packet of inviting some on to party. 6 bytes. on my server it is 06 00 10 01 00 00 (2 last bytes - Id of the person whom it was send)
2) Find out you ID by casting same buff on yourself and then any1else, u will easily niteci the ID. it is 2 bytes.
3) Send the packet you catched on inviting 2 party but edit last bytes on your id.

Bu doing this you will invite yourself to party. And get double exp for killin mobs.
Other people in party will not see 2 you, but 1. Also you will be able to go to BD on your own.

PS. There is a way to make a party of 8 you, but i cant figure it out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by RainFP View Post
OK i will tru to make it more clear. But don't ask me to make a TUT with screenshots and bla-bla-bla. Coz if you don't understend, it mostly means you are a leecher. And I don't wont to help u.

SO You start you WinSocketPacketEditor
YOu Choose Rf_bin in it
You start logging
You go back to RF and invite some1 to you party
You go back to wpe
Stopp logging
find f 6-byte packet
Remember it or write it down somewhere
Then you start logging again.
Cast any buff on any person, then cast it on yourself
Stopp logging again.
Look in the packets for 2 same packets starting with 14, with only difference in 2 bytes.
That bytes will be the ID. When you now you ID you go to WPE and send the packet you remembered, wrote down, but last 2 bytes should be your ID.
more clearer tut pls? what do you mean by find f 6-byte packet?sorry.

Old   #20

@okatokat i mean to find a packet that consists of 6 bytes. like 06 00 10 01 6f 03

I have also read on some forums about making a party of 8 you, but it doesn't work.
It was told on that forums after sending yourself an invitation to party you should catch a packet of joining other player party and again to edit ID of that player on yours ID.
I Made this but it doesnt work. If it worked you could Level UP in Amazing speed. Like 45-46 in an hour. but i can't do it =(
Old   #21

cool

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

do i get 2 item rewards on BD? can't test it i do not have bd keys..
Old   #22

so 2 rewards per BD?
Old   #23

haven't tried this though..emmm how many can u put in ur prty?how bout the reward in BD's will it be yours or you'll still have 1 as a rewrd for completing the BD?
Old   #24

I need to check this with BD!!! Coz it can be cool to get double reward
Old   #25

it would be great to find the way to make a party with 8 =D

I made a new striker on Novus server(codemaster), cuz my was banned 2 days ago, and now im at lv46, and with that thing of the party=8 would be so must faster, i would be already lv55LOL

(ps: i made it lv46 in 2 days)
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by zereke View Post
okei, cool.. aint able to test this out yet because the servers i play on are down atm.

anyhow, correct me if im not wrong..

when your in party with another player, you get less XP than soloing.
If your 3 or more in the party, you get more xp than soloing.

So, if your in party with yourself, will you get xp for 2x persons, or do you get a bit less xp?
u get less xp in a party because the XP is shared among the group but in reality a mob gives MORE XP to groups to make up for this... so being grouped with urself will give more XP... the more people in a group the less XP u normally get - due to more people getting hit XP (unless only 1 person is attacking) and a bonus XP which is to "make up" for healers / support not getting as much XP as damage dealers.

so to sum it up....

solo does seem to give a larger amount of XP to the player rather then in a group - basically the idea is that a solo player takes longer and so deserves more XP then a player in a group

a group of a few players should get slightly less hit XP and less bonus XP then solo (PER PLAYER) - as it is assumed players kill faster and / or require less pots etc

a group of more players should get much lower hit XP and much less bonus XP then solo (PER PLAYER) - as it is assumed kills are very fast and pots aren't required etc

this means that for each added player MORE XP is given out per mob but LESS XP is recieved by each player - but when all the players are u then u get MORE XP then solo... (unless its a group of leechers... but that's a different story :P )

very nice cheat basically

based on a group of contributing players, when u get a bunch of leechers then it simply slows down the main attackers XP.
Old   #27

Does this work on the official CM servers, and will it stack with the jades that you can buy from cash shop to increase your bonus exp? If it does, this would be a very fast way to lvl 50+.
Old   #28

IT works on official. But i have not tested it with jades.
Old   #29

seems wierd i always get dobol msg from loots of party seems its only client side(the bonus exp) im gonna try it again on a noob and calcualte its exp at level 1
Old   #30

based on my observation, it's not working.

killed monster with party = received 2x party bonus = given exp: 0.09%
killed monster w/o party = do not have party bonus = given exp: 0.09%