Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 16:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]Speed Your Buff To Gm [warrior & Ranger Skill]

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by dacheater View Post
Sell 1 Item for Price of 99 Pieces - Not Released<<<<< iam really interested in seeing this!
to dacheater,

sorry but cant help notice.... are you styling urself to mazzy in self proclaiming your ""multi hack" so it can get notice by some rf developers so they can buy you off also just like they did with the "greatest discovery of multihack" that he claimed will help gamers alike but just want to attract buyers for his hack and earn money in the process???

lol, wat mazzy started is to put "self proclaimed pro hackers/enterpreneur" to sell their ware here at this forum and hope the mods delete those type cos they only deal in RMT as a whole and not to help gamers alike....

PEACE BUT THIS IS NO FLAME... JUST HOPING THIS IS NOT AGAIN ANOTHER RIP OFF SCAM TO GET BUYERS FOR YOUR HACK....
ps. im from guam and i play in a russian private server, does it qualify me to have a sample or your "multihack"??? hahahahhahahaha PEACE!!!!!