Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:18

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[TUT] Cannot Trade = Can Trade

Closed Thread
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 54
Lightbulb [TUT] Cannot Trade = Can Trade

Cannot Trade = Can Trade:
Ok since a lot of newbie’s here always PM me about how to trade items that are untradeable I will just release my simple trick on how to do this. The newbie way.

1. Open RF Online [basic]

2. Log in to the game [basic]

3. Open C.E. [tool needed]

4. Target RFOnline.bin file

5. Value Mode should be in TEXT

6. Scan for any item that is tradable [my example is and Elemental Mighty Bracelet]

Example of the offset/code:

This is an ACCRETIAN accessory.

45 6C 65 6D 65 6E 74 61 6C 20 4D 69 67 68 74 79 20 42 72 61 63 65 6C 65 74 48 35 35 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AF 09 40 00 78 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 09 01 00 00 E8 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 4E 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 2E AD 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 0C 06 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 9A 99 99 3E 00 00 C8 41 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 C7 03 00 00 01 00 12 C2

-found this at the last part of the address / value section

7. Copy the code that you desire and paste it in winword/notepad [try my example if it works, good for you but if it does not try to find something tradable, like a knife or a shield etc..]

8. Scan the item that is untradeable [example is a Wealth Jade in some server or maybe a leons part]

9. Highlight the entire offset / code of the item you want to edit [common sense]

Example:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX Jade of Wealth
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
################################################## ###### Jade of blah blah blah blah
################################################## ######
################################################## ###### Jade of bleh bleh bleh bleh

10. Paste the code from the winword / notepad / my example

11. Return to the game and double click the untradeable item, you will notice the the item will change to the item that you first scanned. That’s Ok because that’s the idea of it, making it tradable.

12. Last is to trade it

13. DONE…

P.S.

If You need Screen Shots just PM me and I’ll start uploading them… sheezzzzz I think you don’t need S.S on this.. its plain simple instruction.

If problem persist, Consult the masters ^_^

IF SOMEONE ALREADY RELEASED THIS KIND OF TUT THANKS TO HIM…

This is my own version.

HAVE FUN 



teztament is offline  
Thanks
29 Users
Old   #2
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
can u put screen shot ^_^ sorry but im beginner in CE also about this kind of cheat ahihih

i want to be tradable the Black BLood Brother leash!!so that my other character can wear it ^_^ but i dont know what code going to change


KickBack is offline  
Old   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 1
very cute cat ^^
pampers is offline  
Old   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by teztament View Post
Cannot Trade = Can Trade:
Ok since a lot of newbie’s here always PM me about how to trade items that are untradeable I will just release my simple trick on how to do this. The newbie way.

1. Open RF Online [basic]

2. Log in to the game [basic]

3. Open C.E. [tool needed]

4. Target RFOnline.bin file

5. Value Mode should be in TEXT

6. Scan for any item that is tradable [my example is and Elemental Mighty Bracelet]

Example of the offset/code:

This is an ACCRETIAN accessory.

45 6C 65 6D 65 6E 74 61 6C 20 4D 69 67 68 74 79 20 42 72 61 63 65 6C 65 74 48 35 35 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 AF 09 40 00 78 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 09 01 00 00 E8 03 00 00 00 00 00 00 20 4E 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 2E AD 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 01 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 03 0C 06 04 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 3F 9A 99 99 3E 00 00 C8 41 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 04 00 00 00 00 00 C7 03 00 00 01 00 12 C2

-found this at the last part of the address / value section

7. Copy the code that you desire and paste it in winword/notepad [try my example if it works, good for you but if it does not try to find something tradable, like a knife or a shield etc..]

8. Scan the item that is untradeable [example is a Wealth Jade in some server or maybe a leons part]

9. Highlight the entire offset / code of the item you want to edit [common sense]

Example:

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX Jade of Wealth
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX
################################################## ###### Jade of blah blah blah blah
################################################## ######
################################################## ###### Jade of bleh bleh bleh bleh

10. Paste the code from the winword / notepad / my example

11. Return to the game and double click the untradeable item, you will notice the the item will change to the item that you first scanned. That’s Ok because that’s the idea of it, making it tradable.

12. Last is to trade it

13. DONE…

P.S.

If You need Screen Shots just PM me and I’ll start uploading them… sheezzzzz I think you don’t need S.S on this.. its plain simple instruction.

If problem persist, Consult the masters ^_^

IF SOMEONE ALREADY RELEASED THIS KIND OF TUT THANKS TO HIM…

This is my own version.

HAVE FUN 
where to find the code? in memory right? but i cant copy it?can u teach me how?


KickBack is offline  
Old   #5
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 100
does it include on making rare ore sellable to NPC?
okatokat is offline  
Old   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by okatokat View Post
does it include on making rare ore sellable to NPC?
try it
teztament is offline  
Old   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by KickBack View Post
where to find the code? in memory right? but i cant copy it?can u teach me how?
yes in the memory or for easier way just use the VALUE BOX for searching, then set the VALUE TYPE to TEXT

just hold left click on the first value, then drag your mouse downwards to the last value of the item, just like highlighting a webpage. and finally when everything goes red, right click the page where the highlights are on and COPY TO CLIPBOARD.

READ THE MANUAL. it is very easy. if you still dont know how to use CE read tutorials for basic CE usage. or another VERY EASY way is to GOOGLE a CE tutorial.
teztament is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 406
Received Thanks: 82
ok tnx gonna try this later..can u trade jades for ex. christmas jade?and boost my exp and miningmode?
warpain30 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 14
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by teztament View Post
yes in the memory or for easier way just use the VALUE BOX for searching, then set the VALUE TYPE to TEXT

just hold left click on the first value, then drag your mouse downwards to the last value of the item, just like highlighting a webpage. and finally when everything goes red, right click the page where the highlights are on and COPY TO CLIPBOARD.

READ THE MANUAL. it is very easy. if you still dont know how to use CE read tutorials for basic CE usage. or another VERY EASY way is to GOOGLE a CE tutorial.
ok!!! thx for info!!
KickBack is offline  
Old   #10
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by warpain30 View Post
ok tnx gonna try this later..can u trade jades for ex. christmas jade?and boost my exp and miningmode?
yes you can trade any non-tradeable items... dat incldes jades.
teztament is offline  
Old   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
How do you know what address is the good on as I get like 8-15 for every item i scanning for ?
tokuu is offline  
Old   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 129
Received Thanks: 98
thanks its working ^_^
deathpoet is offline  
Old   #13
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuu View Post
How do you know what address is the good on as I get like 8-15 for every item i scanning for ?
just view each address, if you view an address the first time with lots of F's like ############################## - NAME OF ITEM BLAH BLAH
##############################
##############################
########FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

its not it. try finding the ones with no F's or just a few F's, more on numbers like
0000000000000000000000000000000000000 - NAME OF ITEM
0000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000000000000
0000000000000000000000000000000000000
1111111111111111111111111111111111111 - NAME OF A DIFFERENT ITEM
1111111111111111111111111111111111111
1111111111111111111111111111111111111
2222222222222222222222222222222222222 - NAME OF ANOTHER DIFF ITEM
2222222222222222222222222222222222222
2222222222222222222222222222222222222
teztament is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #14
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Got it to work.
Thanks.
tokuu is offline  
Old   #15
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by tokuu View Post
Got it to work.
Thanks.
welcome.... i think its all clear now...


teztament is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] Trade hack...TRADE EVEN SB ITEMS !!!
so here i'm going to post my little tutorial ^^ "ingredients" : 1.WPE Pro 2.Basic knowledge of WPE 3.GOOD soulbound items (best --> something...
36 Replies - WoW PServer Exploits, Hacks & Tools
Account Trade -The Black Market opening/no acc trade in this Forum !!!
http://www.elitepvpers.com/images/tbmopening.gif ger: Wir haben uns nun entschlossen die Account/Item/Gold (etc.) Trades im Forum wieder zu...
1 Replies - Kal Online



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:18.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.