Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 10:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TuT] Fly hack made easy (with SS)

Discussion on [TuT] Fly hack made easy (with SS) within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post [TuT] Fly hack made easy (with SS)

Hi guys! i wanted to contribute something to the hacking community, so i decided to make a tutorial for all of you who dont really know how to use CE.

***IMPORTANT***
use this hack with a good sense of judgment!! since players can still see you and you will probably get banned!

1. Open CE v6.0 .
2. Click the glowing PC icon.
3. Find RF.bin and open it.
4. put value "Text" and scan your ingame name (case sensitive).
5. find the address with the blinking red HEX codes (usually 059xxxxx for acc).
6. next follow this image!

a. add "E9" by right click and "Add This Address To the List" and use type "2 bytes".
b. add "03" ("03" changes with hight so it will be different) use type "2 bytes".
7. to enable the fly hack, change "E9" value from "233" to "201".
8. to change your height, change "03" value to "65,000" (highest value).

Have fun flying around!

***FYI***
1. in some maps you'll need to lower the value in order to climb up.
2. you'll need to find different values to be in perfect range from the target.
3. some lands are higher then "65,000", just walk higher and type "65,000" again.
4. underground works too although harder to target.
5. when killing a player they will know your name and will notice you were not around.
6. this could also be used as a wall hack if your high or low enough.
7. if "03" dosnt work try "C0" or "82" those are the only values for height.

I dont claim credits for this hack. but the TuT is mine so thank me if i helped you!
Old 10/01/2011, 09:41   #2

elite*gold: 0
this old fly hack not working. patch.
try the new one.

Tags
fly, hack, tutorial