Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:28

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

Equip Any RACE Accessory

Closed Thread
 
Old   #16
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 5
**** this storage related error



allenskie is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #17
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 4
what is hotswaping anyway? im new to this term ^^


japerwaulk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #18
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 100
to equip the elems you need to swap the elems your wearing with the elems in your bank.i've done it and i got my self 25/20 elems and 25/25 elems set. XD im bellato wearing accretia elems. XD

press thanks for the explanation of hot swapping (if you like to press it. XD)
okatokat is offline  
Thanks
4 Users
Old   #19
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by okatokat View Post
to equip the elems you need to swap the elems your wearing with the elems in your bank.i've done it and i got my self 25/20 elems and 25/25 elems set. XD im bellato wearing accretia elems. XD

press thanks for the explanation of hot swapping (if you like to press it. XD)

Yeah but for me its an error,, ,maybe the error is i bought this elems in UTS ...
not really mine..

really **** im bored... can anyone help me Its alway Storage related : Unknown Error cant equip


allenskie is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #20
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 4
so thats the problem? i bought a test bracer frm the uts it has also the storage related problem
japerwaulk is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #21
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 29
it would be much easier if you change all codes to current race..
ex: accre want to wear bell elems
change all 70 you found to 40 to be sure..
diedre is offline  
Old   #22
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedre View Post
it would be much easier if you change all codes to current race..
ex: accre want to wear bell elems
change all 70 you found to 40 to be sure..

yah but it didnt work Storage Related: unknown error..

kindly fix it ^^

i change all of it but cant equip alway unknown error ...

But the elems is not Red in me its White ... in the elem of bellato it says Race Accretia not bellato anymore,,,
allenskie is offline  
Old   #23
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 100
it doesnt even matter even if you bought the elems from UTS,'cause mine is perfectly working.

off-topic:
some noob at ACC altrax server,is shouting buying bells and cora elems.,isnt he kinda obvious. ><
okatokat is offline  
Old   #24
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 50
Received Thanks: 7
Anyone tried it on the official server?
star666 is offline  
Old   #25
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 200
Received Thanks: 54
YES It works in all servers CMRFO,RFOPH,RUSSIA etc...
and YES i agree with TS.. you should change all codes to your current race
teztament is offline  
Old   #26
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 100
TO ALL THAT IS GETTING THE STORAGE ERROR:

PUT THE OTHER RACE'S ELEMS IN YOUR BANK THEN THE ELEM YOUR WEARING SWAP IT TO THE ONE IN THE BANK.

tagalog:
para masuot ang elems ng ibang race:

ilagay muna sa bank ang elem na gustong isuot,pag katapos open inventory (dpat naka open din yung bank mo) tapos yung elem na suot mo ipalit dun sa elem na nasa bank. ibig sabihin pag nag deposit ka dapat pareho ng slot kung nasan yung elem na gusto mong suotin.

paki pindot nalang po yung THANKS button kung nakatulong ako. XD
okatokat is offline  
Thanks
10 Users
Old   #27
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 8
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by okatokat View Post
TO ALL THAT IS GETTING THE STORAGE ERROR:

PUT THE OTHER RACE'S ELEMS IN YOUR BANK THEN THE ELEM YOUR WEARING SWAP IT TO THE ONE IN THE BANK.
THATS WHAT WE DO AND IT SAID STORAGE ERROR @[email protected]
allenskie is offline  
Old   #28
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 9
Received Thanks: 4
**** it worked!!!
japerwaulk is offline  
Old   #29
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 29
seems strange if someone said it won't work for them..

and for those who want to use elems of other race, keep it private..
it would be much safer that way..

offtopic:
i was messing around with codes and trying to see about the UMT and batts from CS to be tradable..
i'll post updates as soon as i figured em out.. kinda busy though
diedre is offline  
Old   #30
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 75
Received Thanks: 48
Quote:
Originally Posted by diedre View Post
seems strange if someone said it won't work for them..

and for those who want to use elems of other race, keep it private..
it would be much safer that way..

offtopic:
i was messing around with codes and trying to see about the UMT and batts from CS to be tradable..
i'll post updates as soon as i figured em out.. kinda busy though
Thats very easy to do check this thread



Ominous is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
How to equip ANY RACE Accessories
Anyone can explain this clearly? coz i try to search the name of Elemental accesory i search nothing..:confused: 1. Decrypt item.edf using...
18 Replies - RF Online
Race Sound ändern/frage zu race änderung
Hi Community, heute hab ich es endlich geschafft meinen Blutelfen in einen Mneschen zu verwandeln und frage mich jetzt welche Dateien man benötigt...
3 Replies - WoW Modelchange Support
Question> About changing race armor to other race
for example Accretian armor will become Cora Armor. i mean the armor requirements will be change Race : Accretia will become Race : Cora
5 Replies - RF Online
The big Race to Race Modelchange Collection
/close kiddi forum -.-
13 Replies - WoW Modelchange Support



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:28.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.