Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:28

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

x10 Damage accertian launchers

Discussion on x10 Damage accertian launchers within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 05/29/2008, 05:58   #31

elite*gold: 0
this trick doesnt work anymore in rf-indo.....gamemaster has fixed it....but someone we can still do 10x damage with different address....can you guys help me to do 10x damage.....
Old 05/29/2008, 06:13   #32

just try to find the right value to be able to do again the x10 attack speed.
Old 06/04/2008, 22:04   #33

Oh yeah baby

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Modified GrandChase Launchers!
04/13/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 31 Replies
//Since I don't have anything to do and was really bored, I decided to make modified GC launchers, was pretty easy, each launcher took me like 30 min.:) //I'm new to .kom editing, but I'll probably focus on editing the interface of the game; Skill colors, Modified Skills, etc? //This is probably a good starting point for me. :) //If anyone is willing to teach me how to edit .kom files; feel free. How to make this work: simply extract images.kom to your GC folder. Key: Oldest - Newest
HOW TO FLYHACK/SPEED/DAMAGE FOR LAUNCHERS?
02/12/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies
Im still noob in cheat engine So someone can help me how to HOW TO FLYHACK/SPEED/DAMAGE FOR LAUNCHERS? Ill pay 100 load (filipino)
How to ignore launchers like l2terror.com
06/25/2008 - Lineage 2 - 3 Replies
Same servers (not l2j) like l2terror have a launcher block all versions of l2walker. I want know how can I a build a system folder for this servers to ignore this lauchers and login. I tried ran a program to get the server IP then with this IP in hands i build a new l2.ini but dont work. I think this servers have a new login schema and the launcher send another message also IP. If u know how to make a system to ignore this launchers plz post here your answer.
x10 Daņo Accretian Launchers, x20-30 Daņo Accretian Launchers,Speed Hack(Spanish)
05/21/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 12 Replies
Lo siento Chicos. Cerre el Post me quito de RF y estoy teniendo muchos problemas.
x10 Damage Accretian Launchers, x20-30 Damage Accretian Launchers, Speed Hack
05/03/2008 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 141 Replies
Sory guys, Closed my own thread. Admin delete this post. Quiting RF. Having to much problems with people.