Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 02:52

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

x10 Damage Accretian Launchers, x20-30 Damage Accretian Launchers, Speed Hack

Closed Thread
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 20
Received Thanks: 13
Yea it still work in RFid, riot.
the only thing changed is the address.



minardians is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
any luck or perhaps some clue the new address?

Thanks


riots is offline  
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Ok i think i found the right addresses the only 2 that were side by side and constantly changing, so i added them, froze and did the +, but still the cheat doesn't work what am i possibly doing wrong?
jleealex is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 27
Received Thanks: 26
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurenite View Post
Hint -

A4 07 isn't the figure you should be looking for (it is the offset)
Look for the numbers in its place

happy hunting
what do you mean??? if found the numbers in its place, i can do 10x damage w/ burst fire?


raverking is offline  
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by raverking View Post
what do you mean??? if found the numbers in its place, i can do 10x damage w/ burst fire?
By following the steps in the frist post, yes you can do 10x damage
azurenite is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleealex View Post
Ok i think i found the right addresses the only 2 that were side by side and constantly changing, so i added them, froze and did the +, but still the cheat doesn't work what am i possibly doing wrong?
Did u change the value before frozen?
If you got the right value, you should see in the CE bottom window 2 address, in which the value in both is always changing
azurenite is offline  
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 181
Received Thanks: 324
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurenite View Post
Did u change the value before frozen?
If you got the right value, you should see in the CE bottom window 2 address, in which the value in both is always changing
Your exactly right, I put a video in first PAGE and a Download.
yowy777 is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 33
Received Thanks: 2
First of all thanks for your share.
I have a little problem.. I did everything right (i think bcoz there are 17 addresses with my nick but at only one there are values changing, the address that i edit) I dont see any animations.. but the dmg and the attack speed are the same, i tried with and without buffs but still nothing.. :< i am using lvl 30 SK/launcher
justdie is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 6
I've already found the correct address but unlike your video, every time I freeze that address the numbers still keep changing. And i compared almost every number with your video and it is like an exact copy so I know it's the right address.

@justdie

The same thing is happening with me, the animation goes away but I can't see any change in the speed of attack. I think at one point it did change but I may have been hoping a little too hard.
When you froze your address did the bytes stop changing? I think we may be having the same problem.

Edit:
Okay now the speed of attack has increased but not sure if I would call it 10X. The speed I have now is faster than before but even with a good launcher I don't think you could solo the weakest HQ PB. Which is probably because I did it wrong (numbers are not freezing for me).
metalslugx3 is offline  
Old   #70
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
Does this work with private servers is that the problem im having or what? I did everything exactley like the video but when i search in memory region what i get looks nothing like what you get in the video. For one, mine is all in green, and after the nickname there is a ton of zeros, then the nick again, then a bunch more zeros. looks nothing like whats in the video anyone know what im doing wrong?
jleealex is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleealex View Post
Does this work with private servers is that the problem im having or what? I did everything exactley like the video but when i search in memory region what i get looks nothing like what you get in the video. For one, mine is all in green, and after the nickname there is a ton of zeros, then the nick again, then a bunch more zeros. looks nothing like whats in the video anyone know what im doing wrong?
if u can post your step by step action, i will give u pointers to tell you where you are going wrong,

Tip: go to an quite spot where there isn't too much player around (less data that way)
azurenite is offline  
Old   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jleealex View Post
Does this work with private servers is that the problem im having or what? I did everything exactley like the video but when i search in memory region what i get looks nothing like what you get in the video. For one, mine is all in green, and after the nickname there is a ton of zeros, then the nick again, then a bunch more zeros. looks nothing like whats in the video anyone know what im doing wrong?
From my experience the green addresses are always the wrong addresses for this type of cheat. Try checking the other one's until you find the right one.

And this should work on all private servers since you are editing the games memory (client side).
I just hope I can figure out why the numbers keep changing even when frozen.
metalslugx3 is offline  
Old   #73
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 167
Received Thanks: 24
Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslugx3 View Post
From my experience the green addresses are always the wrong addresses for this type of cheat. Try checking the other one's until you find the right one.

And this should work on all private servers since you are editing the games memory (client side).
I just hope I can figure out why the numbers keep changing even when frozen.


Summary - You should have 2 address in the bottom half of your CE program.

8. (A4 part) - double click on "Value" and put in "164" (you will end up with new value number, but don't worry about the new values)
8b. (07 part) - double click on "Value" and put in "7" (you will end up with new value number, but don't worry about the new values)
8c. Make sure both is in "4 Bytes" under Type, if not double click and change

9. Click on the box frozen and you will see = next to the tick box, by clicking on the = icon you can change the icon to +
9a. You will end up with some numbers changing at first but in a short time the value will stop and will be stable

10. done - you will notice your Acc striker will limp when he walks/run
azurenite is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2005
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by azurenite View Post
Summary - You should have 2 address in the bottom half of your CE program.

8. (A4 part) - double click on "Value" and put in "164" (you will end up with new value number, but don't worry about the new values)
8b. (07 part) - double click on "Value" and put in "7" (you will end up with new value number, but don't worry about the new values)
8c. Make sure both is in "4 Bytes" under Type, if not double click and change

9. Click on the box frozen and you will see = next to the tick box, by clicking on the = icon you can change the icon to +
9a. You will end up with some numbers changing at first but in a short time the value will stop and will be stable

10. done - you will notice your Acc striker will limp when he walks/run

Yep, my character has been limping ever since the first try. I guess I had it right the whole time. I also thought 10X speed increase would be a lot faster than the end result but I was wrong. One of the differences I see in the video tutorial and my CE is that his values don't change in the memory region while mine continue to change (while frozen). I don't know why it's like that but I guess it ended up working.
metalslugx3 is offline  
Old   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 36
Received Thanks: 14
mine client crashes when i make this, i only see that mine character is very fast !!! then i press enter and BooMM client error... btw in that place where is the adresses, its changing prom EE 04 to 41 23 then to A8 76 and more then 3 times... can someone help ?


abzatzz is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
HOW TO FLYHACK/SPEED/DAMAGE FOR LAUNCHERS?
Im still noob in cheat engine So someone can help me how to HOW TO FLYHACK/SPEED/DAMAGE FOR LAUNCHERS? Ill pay 100 load (filipino)
4 Replies - RF Online
x10 Damage accertian launchers
Originally Posted by yowy777 myname = character name.
32 Replies - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
x10 Daņo Accretian Launchers, x20-30 Daņo Accretian Launchers,Speed Hack(Spanish)
Lo siento Chicos. Cerre el Post me quito de RF y estoy teniendo muchos problemas.
12 Replies - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
non-stop launchers attack speed
anyone please help me about the launcher attack speed i already know the 10x burst attack but kinda boring coz i can't even kill PB's
6 Replies - RF Online
[Request] Tut for x3 speed for launchers
I've done everything i can to come up with this but i didnt get it. Can someone make a detailed tutorial about this. And BTW how do you block adress...
3 Replies - RF Online



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:52.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.