Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 02:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

x10 Damage Accretian Launchers, x20-30 Damage Accretian Launchers, Speed Hack

Closed Thread

Old   #61

elite*gold: 0
Yea it still work in RFid, riot.
the only thing changed is the address.

Old   #62

any luck or perhaps some clue the new address?

Thanks

Old   #63

Ok i think i found the right addresses the only 2 that were side by side and constantly changing, so i added them, froze and did the +, but still the cheat doesn't work what am i possibly doing wrong?
Old   #64

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurenite View Post
Hint -

A4 07 isn't the figure you should be looking for (it is the offset)
Look for the numbers in its place

happy hunting
what do you mean??? if found the numbers in its place, i can do 10x damage w/ burst fire?

Old   #65

Quote:
Originally Posted by raverking View Post
what do you mean??? if found the numbers in its place, i can do 10x damage w/ burst fire?
By following the steps in the frist post, yes you can do 10x damage
Old   #66

Quote:
Originally Posted by jleealex View Post
Ok i think i found the right addresses the only 2 that were side by side and constantly changing, so i added them, froze and did the +, but still the cheat doesn't work what am i possibly doing wrong?
Did u change the value before frozen?
If you got the right value, you should see in the CE bottom window 2 address, in which the value in both is always changing
Old   #67

Quote:
Did u change the value before frozen?
If you got the right value, you should see in the CE bottom window 2 address, in which the value in both is always changing
Your exactly right, I put a video in first PAGE and a Download.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #68

First of all thanks for your share.
I have a little problem.. I did everything right (i think bcoz there are 17 addresses with my nick but at only one there are values changing, the address that i edit) I dont see any animations.. but the dmg and the attack speed are the same, i tried with and without buffs but still nothing.. :< i am using lvl 30 SK/launcher
Old   #69

I've already found the correct address but unlike your video, every time I freeze that address the numbers still keep changing. And i compared almost every number with your video and it is like an exact copy so I know it's the right address.

@justdie

The same thing is happening with me, the animation goes away but I can't see any change in the speed of attack. I think at one point it did change but I may have been hoping a little too hard.
When you froze your address did the bytes stop changing? I think we may be having the same problem.

Edit:
Okay now the speed of attack has increased but not sure if I would call it 10X. The speed I have now is faster than before but even with a good launcher I don't think you could solo the weakest HQ PB. Which is probably because I did it wrong (numbers are not freezing for me).
Old   #70

Does this work with private servers is that the problem im having or what? I did everything exactley like the video but when i search in memory region what i get looks nothing like what you get in the video. For one, mine is all in green, and after the nickname there is a ton of zeros, then the nick again, then a bunch more zeros. looks nothing like whats in the video anyone know what im doing wrong?
Old   #71

Quote:
Does this work with private servers is that the problem im having or what? I did everything exactley like the video but when i search in memory region what i get looks nothing like what you get in the video. For one, mine is all in green, and after the nickname there is a ton of zeros, then the nick again, then a bunch more zeros. looks nothing like whats in the video anyone know what im doing wrong?
if u can post your step by step action, i will give u pointers to tell you where you are going wrong,

Tip: go to an quite spot where there isn't too much player around (less data that way)
Old   #72

Quote:
From my experience the green addresses are always the wrong addresses for this type of cheat. Try checking the other one's until you find the right one.

And this should work on all private servers since you are editing the games memory (client side).
I just hope I can figure out why the numbers keep changing even when frozen.
Old   #73

Quote:
Originally Posted by metalslugx3 View Post
From my experience the green addresses are always the wrong addresses for this type of cheat. Try checking the other one's until you find the right one.

And this should work on all private servers since you are editing the games memory (client side).
I just hope I can figure out why the numbers keep changing even when frozen.

Summary - You should have 2 address in the bottom half of your CE program.

8. (A4 part) - double click on "Value" and put in "164" (you will end up with new value number, but don't worry about the new values)
8b. (07 part) - double click on "Value" and put in "7" (you will end up with new value number, but don't worry about the new values)
8c. Make sure both is in "4 Bytes" under Type, if not double click and change

9. Click on the box frozen and you will see = next to the tick box, by clicking on the = icon you can change the icon to +
9a. You will end up with some numbers changing at first but in a short time the value will stop and will be stable

10. done - you will notice your Acc striker will limp when he walks/run
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #74

Quote:
Summary - You should have 2 address in the bottom half of your CE program.

8. (A4 part) - double click on "Value" and put in "164" (you will end up with new value number, but don't worry about the new values)
8b. (07 part) - double click on "Value" and put in "7" (you will end up with new value number, but don't worry about the new values)
8c. Make sure both is in "4 Bytes" under Type, if not double click and change

9. Click on the box frozen and you will see = next to the tick box, by clicking on the = icon you can change the icon to +
9a. You will end up with some numbers changing at first but in a short time the value will stop and will be stable

10. done - you will notice your Acc striker will limp when he walks/run

Yep, my character has been limping ever since the first try. I guess I had it right the whole time. I also thought 10X speed increase would be a lot faster than the end result but I was wrong. One of the differences I see in the video tutorial and my CE is that his values don't change in the memory region while mine continue to change (while frozen). I don't know why it's like that but I guess it ended up working.
Old   #75

mine client crashes when i make this, i only see that mine character is very fast !!! then i press enter and BooMM client error... btw in that place where is the adresses, its changing prom EE 04 to 41 23 then to A8 76 and more then 3 times... can someone help ?

Closed Thread