Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 09:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[RE-DISCUSS] MELEE ATTACK HACK THREAD

Discussion on [RE-DISCUSS] MELEE ATTACK HACK THREAD within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[RE-DISCUSS] MELEE ATTACK HACK THREAD

this is not a step by step TUT ok so don't ask for it here!!! and this thread is not for asking questions ok???? JUST REFER TO THE OTHER THREAD FOR A TUT.

ok guys, i'll do my best to compile all the answers to the questions so that no more nooby questions will arise...

first, CE stands for cheat engine, i on't give links, just search it in google, it's free.
WPE pro is also free, just search it... now for the first timers to use WPE or CE, your anti virus programs ill detect a malicious activity, it is normal, don't delete it or anything specially WPE pro for it ill not run properly, or not at all.

for the A8 07, the address only applies to the said weapon, different weapon, different address. to locate yours, use your windows calculator. make it scientific, don't ask me, just figure it out. it's in the basic interface of the calculator. choose the "Dec" then type the minimum atk damage of your weapon. then click into "hex" (both are located at the upper right side of the calculator. )

then, that's the number to search in the memory address. example, for 640 will be read as 40 06. so don't ask for any address here because every weapon has different addresses. reminder, when you log out, the armor/weapon you are holding ill still be there BUT its effect is gone!!! it's as if you're wearing nothing!!!! (oops, i think i gave a clue to reduce the lvl requirement of armors...) :lol: anyway, so everytime you log in, you have to do this process again...

based from my experience and just to clarify, this is not ATTCK RATE HACK, rather, attack speed hack. it just reduces the animation that makes it look like you're faster, but no... but i think it increases atk speed slightly. i play in RFph and it works, i've done this in other weapons...

now, don't ask "is it possible for other weapons like force?" the answer is i don't know, just experiment on it ok????

LASTLY, IF YOU FIND IT USEFUL, JUST PRESS THANKS!!!!
Thanks
7 Users
Old 05/15/2008, 22:56   #2

Lol, i ve tried this like 2 months ago, it doesn t work, even though u can change the outlook damage on yr weps, it doesn t effect when u hit ppl / monsters, it s just the writing that u're changing
Old 05/15/2008, 23:19   #3

have you read the entity of my post? i said there that it is not really attack rate hack... read dude.
Old 05/16/2008, 05:33   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by niksniks View Post
then, that's the number to search in the memory address. example, for 640 will be read as 40 60.

i think its 40 06
Old 05/16/2008, 06:05   #5

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,102
wrong section. this isnt a discussion thread.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/16/2008, 06:20   #6

how about 28A??
Old 05/16/2008, 10:46   #7

8A 02

ok thanks for the correction... i'll edit it
Old 05/16/2008, 12:16   #8

pa help nmn sa speed attack how 2 use a int hora when ur lvl 30+