Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 21:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[GUIDE]AutoIt Part 1. Building Bots/Macros for Newbies

Discussion on [GUIDE]AutoIt Part 1. Building Bots/Macros for Newbies within the RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides forum part of the RF Online category.

Old 05/09/2010, 06:03   #31

elite*gold: 0
Sorry for bumping this -

I'm assuming since you are playing 2 games, 1 of the games will be in the background.
This is possible with Autoit. You can use the ControlSend() and ControlClick() functions,
while the window is not active. However this does not work on all games... especially
with games that use directinput.
Old 02/12/2011, 17:15   #32

Can you make me conquer online bot/autoleveler
Old 02/27/2011, 04:37   #33

good job for posting .. !!

ijin sedot gan .. !! Up UP up !!

Old 02/27/2011, 09:33   #34

Hope it can used to Bypass RF 2.2.3 version...and also if the author is still responding....