Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:17

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[TUT]Mine +4 ORES!

Closed Thread
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpogzs View Post
WPE is detected by game guard. Bypass first the game guard.
Download the RF_Online.bin from CM ver. & use the RF.exe from the Old Giga 4 CD then rename it to nopatch_rf.exe that will work...



zhoea is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 111
Received Thanks: 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
Download the RF_Online.bin from CM ver. & use the RF.exe from the Old Giga 4 CD then rename it to nopatch_rf.exe that will work...
Or use my version using HEX EDITOR and edit Hacksheild\EHSvc.dll to point to "anyfoldername"\psapi.dll

aka Hakki


spin_roan is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 6
Received Thanks: 0
help please, i do everything but, dont work here
my steps:
1. login in RF
2. get a mining tool and go to crag
3. open WPE and target RF_ONLINE.BIN
4. start logging
5. go back to RF and start digging
6. stop logging and look for the packets that start with 08 (08 00 0E 01 D0 00 0A 00).
7. go to filter (double click filter 1)
8. copy the the packets and in the modify section put "11" in offset 06.
9. click on apply
10. press the "ON" button on WPE

11. u told start mine again but u never told to stop.

can i do this crag mine portal?
filter i search on winsock 1.1 or 2.0?
sorry for my questions
tacape is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,417
Received Thanks: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by tacape View Post
help please, i do everything but, dont work here
my steps:
1. login in RF
2. get a mining tool and go to crag
3. open WPE and target RF_ONLINE.BIN
4. start logging
5. go back to RF and start digging
6. stop logging and look for the packets that start with 08 (08 00 0E 01 D0 00 0A 00).
7. go to filter (double click filter 1)
8. copy the the packets and in the modify section put "11" in offset 06.
9. click on apply
10. press the "ON" button on WPE

11. u told start mine again but u never told to stop.

can i do this crag mine portal?
filter i search on winsock 1.1 or 2.0?
sorry for my questions
thanks for the correction. and yes you can do it in crag portal. and use winsock 1.1


shemgwapo is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 438
Any Idea howto set Fast Mining even outside crag port?
zhoea is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Nov 2005
Posts: 1,417
Received Thanks: 1,100
Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
Any Idea howto set Fast Mining even outside crag port?
that depends on the mining rate thats been set on the server.
shemgwapo is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 100
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0405.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0406.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0407.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0408.jpg[/IMG]
okatokat is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 438
Quote:
Originally Posted by shemgwapo View Post
that depends on the mining rate thats been set on the server.
you mean its on serversie?How about mining using UMT?
zhoea is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 201
Received Thanks: 537
Quote:
Originally Posted by okatokat View Post
it's kinda boring when your mining rate is x1
Yep. Try mining at the core, it's better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhoea View Post
you mean its on serversie?How about mining using UMT?
Rate is on server. UMT not yet tested and maybe will not work.
jpogzs is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 130
Received Thanks: 541
hmmmmm

how can i bypass gameguard???

sorry im still a noob....^_^

where can i download the RFonline.bin???

cant find it anywhere.
chowking202 is offline  
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 32
server side bato? kakatakot mag mine eh **
ragingkamote is offline  
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 334
Received Thanks: 100
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0405.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0406.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0407.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://www.***************/pix/finger04/images/finger0408.jpg[/IMG]
okatokat is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 16
Received Thanks: 2
can anybody help us with bypassing the hackshield? can you post the direct links please?.... I tried searching the whole forum but there is nothing... thanks!
zimtar is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 326
Received Thanks: 438
Use the search button!!!! its already given on this forum...
zhoea is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 89
Received Thanks: 32
TEMTASYON!


ragingkamote is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
I cant Mine +4 ores using WPE in RFO PH
kindly help me cause ive done every step in editing packets in the WPE but still I dig only +1 - +3 ores...
7 Replies - RF Online
teach me faster mine +4 ores with mining tools
all teach how to get faster mining in game but me wait 3 hour only get 3 slots ores... i want to know how to get faster mine to take ores.... in...
5 Replies - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
Getting gold ores fast(DC mine)
Hi all, Since i am a pker and some of you also, you need to know the best place for getting gold ores and the best way to get them well i'll show...
18 Replies - CO2 Guides & Templates



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:17.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.