Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TUT]Mine +4 ORES!

Closed Thread

Old   #391

elite*gold: 0
since when did you guys noticed it has been blocked? just mined +4 ores yesterday morning, maybe i'll try it again later if we win 5am CW..

update: doesn't work anymore.. tried mining sending those packets but still give me +1 - +3 ores.. time to go back to the drawing table..

Old   #392

lol di mapakawalan yang tools anoba2? hehehe... l0pht gamit ko since '98 up to now...

Elite / Tier 4 gems po makukuha at mga excelsiars sa current patch ng rfPH... Tutal yan lang naman na info yung hinahanap ni eviltart...

Magbasa po muna di puro tanong at mag-expect na ibibigay agad sayo yung info... noob okay lang eh, dumaan lahat tayo dyan...

yung ayoko yung mga l4m3r, p0s3r, f4k3r. noh kcnf!!!

Old   #393

its true when i try to evaluate the packet.........+4 ore is not good anymore.........i used CE to mine they never blocked it.......mining used CE are not blocked yet..........so you can have fun...........
Old   #394

TY a lot. Work for me only with "0F" instead "11". Mines only +4 red, blue and yellow ore.
You realllllllly great discoverer

Old   #395

Quote:
Originally Posted by eviltart View Post
what if the person is really that NOOB!!!..... 1st time nyang gumamit nang program na nyan.. at gusto nyang malaman sa INYO!!!! .... is that so hard to explain a little further? pero thanks ulit sa mga reply nyo.. wag nyu naman lagyan nang nakaka baba sa ibang tao.... peace man.... yung iba nag dadalawang isip na kong tatanong ba or hindi.....
when i started reading this site, what really caught my eye is this cheat, nobody taught me how to use WPE, i just followed the instructions..
i started as a noob, now i know a little hacking using WPE, kaya ko na din tanggalin ang negative racial buffs using WPE.. i just followed the instructions..
Old   #396

WPE easy to understand.. just understand te concept that everything in the game requires packets sent and recieved.. wen u get actions such as success, teleport, ores etc.. they all get recieved in order to get particular recieved packets ( giving u the results) u need to send a specific packet what wpedoes is gives the server the exact packet number so it tricks it into getting that particular packet from the server giving u that result/action. in order to do those results/actions u its quite lengthy.. u need to spend time/gold trying to work out which packet u specifically sent. E.g upgrade item success.. +2 keep making weapons to make it +2 and find out which packet gave that +2.. ALSO understand that the numberes will always have variable and fixed numbers.. try work out the fixed numbers to change them around
Old   #397

yeah also WPE is a easy program and easy prey for other...........yo need to learn also how to use hex not just a WPE
Old   #398

...gOOd wOrk dude!
Old   #399

...good work! dude...ill try this one!.
Old   #400

woooww... im loaded w/ +4 ores
Old   #401

er... i will try now this cheat but he works whit AMUT ?? or just whit the mining tool manual
^^
Old   #402

work in RFPH????
Old   #403

Does anyone know, how to mine only +3 ore? any ideas?
Old   #404

str8 forward hack but i dont really see the big point of it u know...
Old   #405

man i try whit amut but works ?? whit him?

Closed Thread