Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 19:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TUT]Manually edit your item.edf (no delay pots)

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
I can,t download the file.

I can,t find the site page...

Old   #107

hi

Old   #108

I Recommended the Network drives

may be I can,t Received the email

so,thanks^^
Old   #109

this is a good tut.. i've tried it and seem to work fine.. now what i'm up to this time is how to edit the damage of my weapon... is it possible to do it here? cause i can't seem to find the hex for my weapon damage... one thing also is, if i ever edited it, will it work? or just basically server sided??(weapon damage is high but the real damage against monsters is the same??)

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by balbon View Post
this is a good tut.. i've tried it and seem to work fine.. now what i'm up to this time is how to edit the damage of my weapon... is it possible to do it here? cause i can't seem to find the hex for my weapon damage... one thing also is, if i ever edited it, will it work? or just basically server sided??(weapon damage is high but the real damage against monsters is the same??)
As you thought it is serversided so maybe it'll say it does high damage but it'll still be the normal damage so it's useless to do that :/.
Old   #111

can anyone upload again the edftool? because the first one uploaded was error.. i cant DL on my pc.. hope anyone can upload again thnx..
Old   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by unleash182 View Post
can anyone upload again the edftool? because the first one uploaded was error.. i cant DL on my pc.. hope anyone can upload again thnx..

There you go uploaded it on Rapid.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #113

Does it have anything good to do in CodeMasters server atm?
Old   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by balbon View Post
weapon damage is serverside, but weapon level requirement is clientside. so lvl 1 player can wear lvl 55 Weapon/armor. just edit the item.edf to do that.
Old   #115

can a client sided ups be a turned permanent using editing the item.edf?
what will i replace?
answer pls
Old   #116

how bout editing weapons?
making it permanent?
pls pm me @TS
lets talk
hintayin ko ^^
Old   #117

its sooooo many
i want to ask how can i edit the price...?its soo many
Old   #118

hmmm I got how to edit the edf, but my prob is that it patches over again, and i can't download the multipatcher v1.2 since I can only find a rapid share mirror ( rapid sahre is not working for me) >..<
Old   #119

hi.
i have tried this tutorial but i dont think it works for RF EQG because their item.edf has different codding.the data containing the delay time is in another file so if someone from EQG tries this stop and dont waste your time
Old   #120

Still patches over...., Changign the two files in the hackshield fodler does not seem to bypass the analyzing part where it patches the edited item.edf over again >..<

Closed Thread