Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online > RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[TUT]Manually edit your item.edf (no delay pots)

Closed Thread

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
I tryed it. But it does not work.
Is that depend on servers?
I am using Japanese officiall server.

Old   #17

@ EDTEXODUS

Now I understand, thanks for your help.

Old   #18

Received Thanks: 1,066
Ok it works but how can we exploit this further. If no delay pots are possible, and any chimp can do it, what else can we do here? I tried doing stuff but failed 'coz I don't have much experience on hex. I am good with WPE, but not this. Does anyone else know what is client side? We need to gather the stuff which is client side and than try to alter them. Who agrees? If we (the cheater community) would not insult others and help each other we could do a lot more. I know a lot of bugs, but don't want to share them as people are a bit rough to me. If you do want to know the bugs I know pm me and I will see further.

P.S. the picture instructions are perfect. Thanks for the help!
Thanks
1 User
Old   #19

to: okatokat

this the .BIN and Launcher :

plizzz help me... make the client pliizzzzzzz
i beg u...

Old   #20

@raving_dude

HI, I game in rfpoa epi 2 and server rfrevolution br, you have any tuto using wpe or other tool to beat me pass? Thank you if you can help me. Thanks.
And excuse my poor English.

thx

/
Old   #21

Setting the delay to zero is quite obvious and can get you banned. As a hint, you could find the premium 4k pots and copy their timer value to the normal 4k pots. So you basicaly buy premium 4ks at normal 4k traders
Old   #22

I tried again.
There is ItemU.edf file.
Maybe my version is up date one. Even though I deleted Item.edf file , program works correctolly, so I think Item.edf is not used anymore my crient.
And this time I edited ItemU.edf, this was a littlle bit diffrent from prevous one, but easy to find out where I modify.
And I tried.

What happedned ?

A message from crient "There is a modified file exists pleast restart the program"

And I restart it. The crient aotomatically douwnload a new ItemU.edf from server.

That all.

It is dfficut to recognize in my server.

Anyway thank you for you guys usueful information.

I belive the other server, it might work. (Maybe ^^)
Old   #23

Received Thanks: 1,066
@tonimerlos I won't be able to help, as I am not familiar with this version nor the gameguard. You can search for it here, google and other forums just like this. Even with poor english knowledge it is not that hard. English is not my native tongue so I know. But however i have not been informed for what. Please say what do you wnat to do when you bypass. It seems that your cheating skills are low aswell. WPE is not for bypassing. So tell the problem and I will help and most of the people here will too.
Old   #24

i have done this ..... didnt even have to look at the manual

heres what u do.. and this thread is missing the multipatcher tool that will stop the game from checking the edf file for editing, (dont have it anymore, try google)

hmm a good hex editor is XVI32, google it for download(freeware)

next decrypt the file -> look up ur potion (name) and then when u find it there is gonna me a value close to the multiple y like symbols b4 the name of the next item in the edf file,

1 things u need to know is current delay of the pots like if a pot has a delay of 2.2 sec the edf will have the value 2200, just change it to the time delay u want like i put mine to 500 which means 0.5 sec cooldown

XVI32 has a encoding tool(since u cant just type numbers in) and a data inspector which can help u find the value of the delay

P.S. U cant change the price cuz it is server sided, same with the heal amount , each pot has a unique item id on the server and thats the only place u can change heal amount
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #25

Yea, i am aware of that. However, it might be possible to tell the client that the potion in your inventory (id of the 250hp pot) is a better one (id of the 250 hp pot). If the timer of a stack in your inventory is client side, it might aswell be the id of the pot it sends to the server to be used. So the server actually thinks you are using a 4k pot there and heals you for the corect amount. Only a possibility, but that's what exploits are.
Old   #26

am really a noobie when it comes to hex and packets... so would like to ask this...

hex editor helps you decode hex codes and translate it to words right? well i see that there is a hex code for an example: "6-7 keen upgrader [C - Class]" - this allows you to upgrade type c weapons to 6-7 directly 100% at all times (random it will result to a +6 or +7 weapon); can this be used as a packet to WPE pro and send it to the server faking something, thus summoning the item to your inventory or by other ways like if you mine, instead of getting +something ores u get the upgrader? I know this sounds impossibe but to dream is free right? ehehhehe

if someone can do this would u mind sharing it?

juz an idea!
Old   #27

Hi.
I tried memory sccnann.
In our server CE ,QME, TSearch and GamaWizard do not work.
One reason is hucck shield, the other is even cannot get procceses.
So, I acctually made program on my own.
And search a value 2500 of long. (there are so many of that)
Also display the data character.
I can find out the place where I modify. It was very easy.
Because characters mention where POT data is.
And it worked.
I am very happy now.
Thank you all.
Old   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by maebashi View Post
Hi.
I tried memory sccnann.
And it worked.
I am very happy now.
Thank you all.
which RF do u play...? as it's not working with RF-Indo
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by maebashi View Post
Hi.
I tried memory sccnann.
And it worked.
I am very happy now.
Thank you all.
Can you share that?
Old   #30

If you can use CE, it is not so defficut to do that.
My program is work only my crient. Because the data pattern is dfferent from other crients process memory.
If you have a knowledge about Win32 API. It will easy to program this kind of thing.
This thread is not for programing , so I wont expain it pricisely.
You got RF's procces ID and handle of the procces, then read process memory and scan it, and replace the data in the procces memory.(Some times you fail to get ID, because of security, in that case you have work on it.)

Anyway this data pattaern I use my program to get near the place of 3000 HPPOT (2.5s delay=2500) information.
Actually there are 4 places. I just replaces all of them.

[DD 30 C3 30 D7 30 48 00 50 00 DD 30 FC 30 B7 30 E7 30 F3 30 2B 00 33 00 30 00 30 00 30 00 00 00]

This data pattern might be dffrent from the other crient. because of version defference.
So, at leaset you guys search your own crients proccess data. usually it's near the 3000 , 2000 , like edtexodus put the image infomation earler.
Also, this delay time data never change after you replace it, so you don't have to freeze it.

Closed Thread