Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[BOT] auto hunting afk bot

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0

Old   #137

I dont have it on my pc now, it was simple auto clicker and go search topic if you want link....

Old   #138

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurogakure View Post
kinda akward bot dont u think? is it like for hunting mob right? or just for pt-ing the skills? courious to try it though.... btw is it work for every update? like part 3?
can you share that to me?
i sent you a private msg
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by kurogakure View Post
kinda akward bot dont u think? is it like for hunting mob right? or just for pt-ing the skills? courious to try it though.... btw is it work for every update? like part 3?
Quote:
Originally Posted by kickmiass View Post
If its Monkey bot i can teach u how to use
very slow like i posted in my last thread.. but if u wanna know how to use pretty simple
wen u open it it will have a range out stuff to fill out... u probably wanna make the mouse speed as fast as possible say 1? then the range of x -axis make it around 3-1000( min-max) and y axis (250-700) i think thats the best range not the one they give u.. anywayz set ur buffs... the pots arent too important cuz the game has macros for pots alrdy.. okay then load rf... place it in the spot u want.. once that happens start the bot.. ur mouse will move furiusly across the screen. then alt tab back to the game.. then once thats done press K... make sure ur not in mouse mode(h) or have numers set as shortcut belt() what k does is it makes the camera set in 1 spot and view from birds eye view. ur character will move but the camera stays still.. and the cursor will scan the screen until it hits a creep... and starts attacking it.. once it starts attacking and finishes killing it.. it will start scanning again.. it does pick up items btw.. if the cursor hits the item i think..? dont really watch the bot..

Anywayz hope that helps to anyone that doesnt know how to use

Hmm i think i might just buy a bot from tault. Yafrob.. itboy1211 is YaFrob good????? i mean really good cuz yeah.. monkey bot not so great...

Edit: holy shit itboy1211 ur bot is cool.... zomg... but 15 bucks for premium member ship.. better b worth it lol

If u want the bot sign up to this website (pm if u want website, it gets filtered) cost about 15 bucks but itboy's bot is quite nifty.. so yeah..
thanx for the instruction sir but my cursor scanning never stops
i followed everything about what youve said on what to change as far as i know
can you tell me what seems to be the problem or hit me with a PM
thanx!

Old   #140

send me this program

send me this program i want to try it.....
Old   #141

send me 2 pls pls send me 2
Old   #142

Look, i think the thread starter needs to update his post, and host it properly because a member on Page 7 has already supplied the ones that have read it through with a link. So maybe you guys that are asking, please read the thread through. If the host hasn't updated the thread here is the link:

Maybe the mods can do something.

And don't post your emails, there is a lot of nasty people that could sign you up for explicit content.
Old   #143

u guys are all jackasses... no "leechers" ... u prolly leeched that bot from someone urself
Old   #144

hi, i'm new here...i'm practicing .hahah...what will i do with those numbes? ..pls email .thnx
Old   #145

can i get a link to download this pls?
Old   #146

ur a duech.... u wont be respected or loved for holding something others want. u just make a jackass outta urself and ur parents for raising a duech. be like the guy that posted "cheat table v1.1 1.2 and 1.3"
Old   #147

uhahaha
it's just mouse auto-clicker. Btw I have a PRIVATE UNDERGROUND bot called AC Tools, but no one will get it from me it's totally private
Old   #148

ei.. im a new member in this forum willl you please send me this kind of that your talking about i am looking for a working bot for about 2 weeks but didnt find a good one... please help me... heres my add ..

SORRY for bad english ^_^
Old   #149

seriously do u "new" guys ever read any part of the thread? look at post 142 for godsake!
Old   #150

Received Thanks: 1,066
Well yes tsufuri still has the attention of noobs for no reason. He does not have it!