Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > RF Online
You last visited: Today at 10:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PlayRF New Engine

Discussion on PlayRF New Engine within the RF Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
PlayRF New Engine

Someone know some new engine to playrf after update? the old mle dont work good why sometimes i get dc and 3 dcs sequencies get banned account.
Old 02/18/2012, 19:01   #2

elite*gold: 0
i checked the offical server if old cheats work or not and reliesed that if you use fly hack, the fire guard dc's you for suspiciouss actions, try to use others and stay away from fly hack. the rest worked all fine

Similar Threads Similar Threads
S>>Playrf CCR Lau items
09/19/2011 - RF Online - 2 Replies
selling level 55 relic revanthane flamethrower with 2x 25/20 rings and 30/21, 27/24 hs all attack/dod chat pm me [email protected] for details thx
http://playrf.us/
08/29/2011 - RF Online - 0 Replies
-= PlayRF USA =- Official Provider for United States Guys try This Search For hack I DARE YOU ALL ^^
Fly hack in playrf.com
08/29/2010 - RF Online - 1 Replies
Someone can tell how to fly hack in RF CCR (playrf.com) please, i really need it :) I used many ways , none works :( ... Someone help me plz :handsdown::handsdown:
PlayRF
06/16/2009 - RF Online - 2 Replies
I saw that they reopened RFO are there any hacks working on it?Dual client? Bot or something?
playrf.com
02/25/2009 - RF Online - 0 Replies
I tried to use the gold hack by sending a packet with WPE in playrf.com version to test it.. And obviously didn't work and I go disconnected... But ever since that day, I get disconnected everytime on the moment that I log into the game. Like I can't even walk after character creation and I get d/ced. Can anyone help me out to fix this problem? :confused: